The real reason for the anti-Trump conspiracy is being uncovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The real reason for the anti-Trump conspiracy is not simply his policies or personality, nor even the fact that he beat Hillary Clinton. Instead, it the fear that he will expose the endemic corruption that has infected the unholy triad of government, nonprofit organizations and the media. As the facts are now unfolding, there has been a longstanding collusion between these actors for financial, as well as political, gain. Further investigation will show the duplicitous financial ties which bind them together.

I hope that Trump, Barr and Durham are maintaining extra security precautions between now and the upcoming election.

The real reason for the anti-Trump conspiracy is not simply his policies or personality, nor even the fact that he beat Hillary Clinton. Instead, it the fear that he will expose the endemic corruption that has infected the unholy triad of government, nonprofit organizations and the media. As the facts are now unfolding, there has been a longstanding collusion between these actors for financial, as well as political, gain. Further investigation will show the duplicitous financial ties which bind them together.

I hope that Trump, Barr and Durham are maintaining extra security precautions between now and the upcoming election.
You are 100% correct. Thanks for the post.

Vlad thanks you. You're doing exactly what he wants. Spreading conspiratorial manure.

1589482688251.png

winner-winner-400x400.gif

Barr is a creature of the swamp. Maybe not a snake like Holder or Lynch, but certainly a mammal that is at home there.

I'd like to see Ted Cruz unleashed to prosecute the sociopaths, but we may as well just build a massive wall around DC. There isn't an innocent human being over the age of 16 there.

something too stupid to even acknowledge.

This is why I ignore most of the sniveling bed wetting oxygen thief libtards on this forum. They not only commit a misdemeanor with every breath they take, they waste precious bits and electrons posting freakishly stupid talking points that a parrot is too sentient to repeat.

Barr is a creature of the swamp. Maybe not a snake like Holder or Lynch, but certainly a mammal that is at home there.

I'd like to see Ted Cruz unleashed to prosecute the sociopaths, but we may as well just build a massive wall around DC. There isn't an innocent human being over the age of 16 there.

Yep. I STILL don't completely trust Barr. There's just something about him that doesn't seem right.

Or Battling Bill Barr may see the need to strike to preserve his furthering the unitary potus.

On what facts are you basing your opinion?
I will never trust a lawyer that opposes the 2nd Amendment.

There are multiple threads now on "Obamagate" , "Unmasking", Brennan, Flynn. Please pick one of them to add your comments too instead of starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back