The real reason Comey jumped at the chance to correct his mistake

The Daily Fail. Good one.

What a refutation...

Refute what? All the Daily Fail is doing is speculating. It's a gossip rag, dude.

So how does that make them any different that any other news outlet at this point? All any of them are doing is speculating right now.

Well, I agree with you there. Comey has left all media outlets no choice BUT to speculate. Very, very bad...this is how things spiral totally out of control.

What a refutation...

Refute what? All the Daily Fail is doing is speculating. It's a gossip rag, dude.

So how does that make them any different that any other news outlet at this point? All any of them are doing is speculating right now.

Well, I agree with you there. Comey has left all media outlets no choice BUT to speculate. Very, very bad...this is how things spiral totally out of control.

Very, very bad for her....

The reason does not matter, the fact is there's no way in hell the FBI will fail to charge anyone in this second round. That the Clintons may have to rely on a presidential pardon from Obama their sworn enemy is probably something Obama finds delightful. Lets remember the Clintons were just as smug and smirking towards Obama as they have been to everyone else, thinking their shit doesn't stink.

Considering the time, she may have to rely on a pardon from Trump and I think he will.

If I were Obama I'd let the Clintons rot in prison, its time we made an example out of the elite to teach the rest of those corrupt bastards in Washington they are not above the law.

Obama won't do it for a couple of reasons. One, when he saw she might win he endorsed her. Two, his wife hugged and made nice with her. And three, he said she was the most qualified to be president. I bet he threw up in his mouth a little saying number 3.

What a refutation...

Bad for democracy. Bad for America. He's turning the election into a circus (not that it wasn't already.)

What a refutation...

Bad for democracy. Bad for America. He's turning the election into a circus (not that it wasn't already.)

Nobody told HRC to use her own Server and IT staff for work business. Who shows up for work and says......"yea, sure thing.....get out of my way.I use my own stuff".
tumblr_o28gkbTvEV1r42rk1o1_400.gif

We did not make the mess. Like "with a cloth"? SMF.

Forum List

Back