Zone1 the re-naming of streets and schools etc

this is an issue here in Germany

how is it in your country?
of course everyone still calls the streets by their confederate names. it will take a while for that to settle down.

i understand it, but i am not an iconoclast, and those statues were part of the little public art we have.

note. the statues were removed and the streets were renamed after long public debate and democratic processes. we know who did it.

the georgia guidestones were destroyed with dynamite. has anyone been brought to justice for that?

Always a bad idea. The marxists in the US have been on a tear lately with their anti confederate and anti founding father stuff, even anti Columbus.

There was anti German hysteria during WW1 and streets with German names were renamed. All of the German language newspapers dried up and they were everywhere.

Always a bad idea. The marxists in the US have been on a tear lately with their anti confederate and anti founding father stuff, even anti Columbus.

There was anti German hysteria during WW1 and streets with German names were renamed. All of the German language newspapers dried up and they were everywhere.

a great pity, that

of course everyone still calls the streets by their confederate names. it will take a while for that to settle down.

i understand it, but i am not an iconoclast, and those statues were part of the little public art we have.

note. the statues were removed and the streets were renamed after long public debate and democratic processes. we know who did it.

the georgia guidestones were destroyed with dynamite. has anyone been brought to justice for that?
here is the first paragraph or 2 of the wiki article. there are many conspiracy theories surrounding its origin, meaning, and destruction (as aprototype of the destruction of the mosque on the temple mount praise the lord!)

what they hate the most : it is a rosetta stone for the future millenia, in 6 languages, but this is america. only english is allowed.

and, the stones deal with possible survivors of armageddon (who,of course, will be christians) and warns them to control population. a satanic purpose if i ever heard one

The Georgia Guidestones was a granite monument that stood in Elbert County, Georgia, United States, from 1980 to 2022. It was 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall and made from six granite slabs weighing a total of 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg).[1] The structure was sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[2][3] The monument's creators believed that there was going to be an upcoming social, nuclear, or economic calamity and they wanted the monument to serve as a guide for humanity in the world which would exist after it.[4] Controversial from its time of construction, it ultimately became the subject of conspiracy theories which alleged that it was connected to Satanism.[5]

On the morning of July 6, 2022, the guidestones were heavily damaged in a bombing from a vandal,[2][6] and the debris and guidestones were removed by the local government later that day.[7][8] In late July, Elberton Mayor Daniel Graves announced plans to rebuild the monument.[9] However, on August 8, the Elbert County Board of Commissioners voted to donate the remains of the monument to the Elberton Granite Association and return the 5 acres (2 ha) of land on which the monument was erected to its previous owner.
[10]

the elberton granite association? i wonder if my town has a "granite association"

Forum List

Back