The raid situation is as one-sided as the January 6 BS

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
No Republicans were / are at the J6 committeed. By the way, is that damn thing still running? YAWN

Now the raid on Trump's home is ONE sided.. No one in Trump's corner, apparently, was at his home when the goon squad showed up to ransack it. Thank God the staff neglected (ha ha) to turn off the cameras. I can't wait to watch what they show. But those lefties.. always so one-sided

It's called Being afraid of your opponent... being afraid of TRUTH

We are so shocked the Left are afraid of the Truth... just shocked!

From "I did not have sex with that woman"

to

Trump is Satan

Here we go... into November. Who is going to vote for these thugs?

No Republicans were / are at the J6 committeed. By the way, is that damn thing still running? YAWN

Now the raid on Trump's home is ONE sided.. No one in Trump's corner, apparently, was at his home when the goon squad showed up to ransack it. Thank God the staff neglected (ha ha) to turn off the cameras. I can't wait to watch what they show. But those lefties.. always so one-sided

It's called Being afraid of your opponent... being afraid of TRUTH

We are so shocked the Left are afraid of the Truth... just shocked!

From "I did not have sex with that woman"

to

Trump is Satan

Here we go... into November. Who is going to vote for these thugs?
In other words... :crybaby: :crybaby: Not fair to be held responsible for any shit we do :crybaby:

Knowing the president has the authority to declassify anything he wants, this is like a Shakespeare drama
"Much Ado About Nothing"

But the progs will eat it all up like the handfed lapdogs they are :poke:

Thank God the staff neglected (ha ha) to turn off the cameras. I can't wait to watch what they show.
So your excuse for them showing nothing is ... ?

You know you're going to need that excuse. After all, you and all the Trump cult losers have a perfect 100% failure record with your predictions. That means you need to start fabricating the new conspiracy theory right now.

Knowing the president has the authority to declassify anything he wants, this is like a Shakespeare drama
"Much Ado About Nothing"

But the progs will eat it all up like the handfed lapdogs they are :poke:
they htink using power even for nefarious purposes or political purposes is going to keep them in power when really America just sees a bunch of juvenile *&^%$s who can't stand losing

Kinda can't blame them, i reckon... look what they will lose if Trump is pres: the green new steal... the borders won't produce many more voters for them...

sad... the poor bastards

So your excuse for them showing nothing is ... ?

You know you're going to need that excuse. After all, you and all the Trump cult losers have a perfect 100% failure record with your predictions. That means you need to start fabricating the new conspiracy theory right now.
u mean like the failure in 2016?

the failures of the midterm elections and people voting for Trump-endorsed candidates?

those failures?

u mean like the failure in 2016?
Which particular failure of yours in 2016 are you speaking of? You'll have to be more specific.

the failures of the midterm elections and people voting for Trump-endorsed candidates?
Oh, you're speaking of the absolutely humiliating defeat you suffered in Kansas. Or possibly the many failures of Trump backed candidates.

Curious, that you want to relive such humiliation.

Anways, you haven't told us what your new excuse is going to be.

I have had my quota of morons for one day.

I think I'll pretend to be president of the US (whether by fraud or for reals) and go grab an ice-cream cone and enjoy life .. now that I have reached my quota of morons ...

hmmm... i guess the fbi had its reasons for not trying to prosecute Hillary (get DOJ to do so) when she or some lackey took a hammer to the blackberries

when she bleach-bit-destroyed harddrives w/ classified info on them..

when she put America's top secrets out there for the whole world to see (put said info on a private server, against US law) and then foreign countries got that info but oh well..

that's the way the cookie crumbles

Comey said no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her.

Ok... Looks like it is time for Trump to ask for a change of venue so he can maybe get one of those "reasonable" prosecutors she could have faced.. and then of course he will have to cross his fingers and hope said prosecutor isn't some closet flaming demorat

Forum List

Back