“The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” talk delivered at Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center

Damn that first Amendment!
Things working out nicely for self hating morons?
I have no idea since I don't believe in that option.
It is who you support so you might as well be one, moron.

There are white crazies too, will we need another island for them?
sure

And they are on the fringe

But this woman is an academic and in no way a crazy fringe character

She represents the core of libism

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yale Lecturer Who Fantasized About Killing White People Says White People Are ‘Psychopathic’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...ion-has-been-stifled/ar-AALc2xB?ocid=msedgntp
A psychiatrist who lectured at the Yale School of Medicine who told students she fantasized about killing White people says in a new interview that she views White people as “psychopathic” for “lying.”

“Would it be fair to say, based on your expertise, that White people are psychopathic?” Marc Lamont Hill asked Yale lecturer Dr. Aruna Khilanani in the Thursday interview.

“I think so, yeah,” Khilanani replied. “The level of lying that white people do that has started since colonialism, we’re just used to it.”

Attachments

• 1624073724629.png
    1624073724629.png
    68 bytes · Views: 19
@6:45: a basic invidia directed against the Other, a fight to the death for pure prestige linking to the ego @7:17, the selfish baboonism that busted up the American infrastructure as the communist Chinese virus ate their fellow citizens. Destroying other people’s work, while sucking vampiric juices from the system, explained well in Chodorov’s “What Individualism Is Not.” Selfish baboons haven’t the stones to read the essay, if they can read at all.

As Ive said before, currently the most racist people our country has ever seen are the so called "anti racists".

New Topics

Forum List

Back