“The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” talk delivered at Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We (whites) need our own country where we can be free of the crazies.

Here are some of the quotes from the lecture:

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)
  • White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)
  • We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)
  • We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)

1622825180083.png

Try to imagine what would happen on ANY college campus if the university hosted someone saying something like this about doing this to people of color:

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor."

I betcha that Dr. Khilanani lives in a nice Caucasian neighborhood, never drives through "rough" neighborhoods, avoids public transportation at any cost, and gets medical care where the majority of patients & health workers are Caucasian.

Colleges and universities around the country won't let conservatives talk but they're okay with this shit? At a prestigious place like Yale no less, and the school of medicine on top of that? Unbelievable.
This is what happens when leftists, especially in academia, get excited about something. It becomes a competition to see who can go the furthest be the most dramatic radical and outrageous. The winner gets a bunch of books published and probably a nice part-time course to teach at Yale University. Responsibility for the consequences of this kind of irresponsible rhetoric is never even considered.

Try to imagine what would happen on ANY college campus if the university hosted someone saying something like this about doing this to people of color:

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor."
Qualifies as hate speech. No ifs, ands or buts.

Qualifies as hate speech. No ifs, ands or buts.

Yes, however not only will nothing of the sort happen, instead in America 2021 it will be endorsed.

There are plenty of race agitators intent on their race war. They really believe they would win. Whites should really give them what they want. Agitate right back. Sting them into making a move.

......leeeets seee......how many woke taboos did she break....
stereotyping
hate
violence
racism
prejudice
Progressives need to play by their own rules if they want to have some credibilty.

Hmmm Dylan Roof had fantasies too. Maybe his weren't as bad as all that.

We (whites) need our own country where we can be free of the crazies.

Here are some of the quotes from the lecture:

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)
  • White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)
  • We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)
  • We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)

View attachment 497326

There are white crazies too, will we need another island for them?

Forum List

Back