The problem with Dr Fauci: he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I saw his interview on Fox the other night when he gave a very clear a thorough excoriation of Xi Jinping and the deliberate misinformation he and the rest of Trump's corona virus team received. A couple days later he is on CNN and does not mention China ONCE and instead says that there was a lot of "PUSH BACK" on the shutdown. Gosh who could he be talking about? I think he is relishing the limelight and changes his tune to please the audience in front of him. I do not see Dr. Birx behaving in this way.

Fauci is not a loyal team player. If he's going to go behind Trump's back and contradict the president, he needs to be replaced by someone who will be loyal to Trump.

TRUMP's press briefing today was hilarious. He made sure to remind Fauci of his early statements downplaying the CV effecting the US.

TRUMP won't get ride of Fauci because as the "expert" advising the president and who the media has insisted TRUMP follow his advise, Fauci owns the hyped up hysteria after people realize this virus isn't all it's been made out to be. Keep in mind the death count was supposed to be in the millions.

TRUMP's press briefing today was hilarious. He made sure to remind Fauci of his early statements downplaying the CV effecting the US.
TRUMP won't get ride of Fauci because as the "expert" advising the president and who the media has insisted TRUMP follow his advise, Fauci owns the hyped up hysteria after people realize this virus isn't all it's been made out to be. Keep in mind the death count was supposed to be in the millions.
No Coronavirus victims in my neck of the woods. Sure seems like a hoax.

Forum List

Back