The price of eggs has risen more than 30% since January compared to the year before, they have risen more than any other item, says one research firm

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
eggs are a good thing. i don't wanna say goodbye to eggs, i wanna say goodbye to Biden as president

Stick a hot piece of steel into a slut woman privates with multiple children from different males and costing the taxpayers and we can solve so many problems.

just a joke. my sense of humor. get used to it
200w.gif

Would this forum exist without the absolute nonsensical posts from the likes of Moonglow, Mr. Dirty, RightWinger etc etc ?

NOPE!

Now you know why they're here :clap:

eggs are a good thing. i don't wanna say goodbye to eggs, i wanna say goodbye to Biden as president
I was shouting about this 6 months ago when the Bird Flu was ravaging Asia and China .Eggs will run out in some places this coming year and prices will be up 500% year on year or worse .
US and EU are now suffering very badly and you might separately note the number of pigs that have been slaughtered in the last year .Hundreds of millions world wide .

Coffee harvest in Brazil was grim .
Price of aluminium will affect price of all tinned goods .

You have seen nothing yet .

I was shouting about this 6 months ago when the Bird Flu was ravaging Asia and China .Eggs will run out in some places this coming year and prices will be up 500% year on year or worse .
US and EU are now suffering very badly and you might separately note the number of pigs that have been slaughtered in the last year .Hundreds of millions world wide .

Don't you worry Bub we can blame Joe Biden for it.

Lol, ya neglected to include 30 percent of last year's harvest was plowed under due to drought

Forum List

Back