The President's news conference

i saw the "nazis" getting hit with baseball bats by guys wearing gas masks....were they on their way to a game?....
are you sure? The mainstream media makes it sound like the Antifa alt left were handing out flowers and singing kumbyah until the white guys attacked them for no reason.
very sure,unless the nazis started battling themselves....

i saw the "nazis" getting hit with baseball bats by guys wearing gas masks....were they on their way to a game?....

You see what you want to see. You feel empathy for NAZIs. It's so weird.
yea thats why i said what i did about violent people right LL?....your problem is you just cant see your little lefties being just as fucking violent as the assholes on the right,so apparently you see what you want to see too,you feel empathy for violent people.....its so weird....see i can play that stupid game too....i dont feel empathy for violent people on either side,they can all go straight to hell as far as i am concerned...now make more excuses for those jerks with the baseball bats LL....

When a terrorist walks down the middle of my street, I'm gonna be there to let him know how I feel. If he speaks, I will speak louder. If he is armed, I will be armed. He's wrong. Period.

You see what you want to see. You feel empathy for NAZIs. It's so weird.
yea thats why i said what i did about violent people right LL?....your problem is you just cant see your little lefties being just as fucking violent as the assholes on the right,so apparently you see what you want to see too,you feel empathy for violent people.....its so weird....see i can play that stupid game too....i dont feel empathy for violent people on either side,they can all go straight to hell as far as i am concerned...now make more excuses for those jerks with the baseball bats LL....

When a terrorist walks down the middle of my street, I'm gonna be there to let him know how I feel. If he speaks, I will speak louder. If he is armed, I will be armed. He's wrong. Period.
so im glad you are finally admitting that the lefties were there to be violent too......

New Topics

Forum List

Back