The president's Corvette excuse won't cut it, says (non-R) attorney Jonathan Turley

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???
You took that as an excuse or attempted excuse? I took it as Joe rambling, a bit.

In other words, Joe is excused, as per usual
Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.

While muppets finance their left testicle to drive a hybrid Prius.
Priceless!! :pinkygirly:

Notice that Garland is not raiding Joe Biden's home to search for TS documents.
We have a two-level justice department.

Notice that Garland is not raiding Joe Biden's home to search for TS documents.
We have a two-level justice department.

That's been a foregone conclusion since the Rule of Law died, which years ago I noted and stated so, when Comey let Hillary walk!!

Surprise!! Surprise!!

The seeds of this demise was sown years ago. July 5th, 2016, I believe.
But I am just a witness.

Last edited:

Jonathan Turley is a Trumpie so his opinion means nothing.

I seem to remember seeing Biden riding around with Jay Leno on TV awhile back.

Maybe they should look in Leno's garage too.

Forum List

Back