The President of the United States

Perfectly said! I am literally sitting here wondering WHY do leftists HATE America so much? Great economy? Eh Pelosi says it sucks,fixing trade? AHHH world is on fire! Its because if Trump wins,American wins and if America wins Trump gets reelected!

Ditto!

View attachment 197612

Trump has no balls. That's why Putin is our president.
I wish. Putin disappointed me when he didn't come here and drag shitstain obama out of the white house with a chain around his neck.

Putin might have got quite the surprise had he tried hat.

Perfectly said! I am literally sitting here wondering WHY do leftists HATE America so much? Great economy? Eh Pelosi says it sucks,fixing trade? AHHH world is on fire! Its because if Trump wins,American wins and if America wins Trump gets reelected!

Ditto!

View attachment 197612

hqdefault.jpg

Ditto!

View attachment 197612

Trump has no balls. That's why Putin is our president.
I wish. Putin disappointed me when he didn't come here and drag shitstain obama out of the white house with a chain around his neck.

Putin might have got quite the surprise had he tried hat.

Not from your little homosexual beta male President he wouldn't have.

Forum List

Back