The Pipeline is going forward!

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
In Russia!

The Biden administration has decided to issue a national security waiver for the major company involved in the construction of the pipeline-- Nord Stream 2 AG, which is a registered Swiss firm whose parent company is the Russian gas giant Gazprom.

How nice. Gee, if we had a pipeline, we could compete with Russia. I wonder how many people their pipeline will employ...

In Russia!

The Biden administration has decided to issue a national security waiver for the major company involved in the construction of the pipeline-- Nord Stream 2 AG, which is a registered Swiss firm whose parent company is the Russian gas giant Gazprom.

How nice. Gee, if we had a pipeline, we could compete with Russia. I wonder how many people their pipeline will employ...

Maybe those thousands of out of work American pipeline workers can get jobs there. Democrats are pretty good at outsourcing jobs, ya know.

:laughing0301:

In Russia!

The pipelines that we have all for the USA only.

In Russia!

Maybe those thousands of out of work American pipeline workers can get jobs there. Democrats are pretty good at outsourcing jobs, ya know.

:laughing0301:

It didn't hurt gas if the pipeline wasn't built yet, did it.

In Russia!

The pipelines that we have all for the USA only.
We export billions of barrels a day

In Russia!

Canadian oil pipelines could connect with Colonial pipelines. Upgrading those pipelines could improve the efficiency of supply in that market.

Forum List

Back