The pharmaceutical company that distributes the EpiPen is also a Clinton Foundation donor.

These epipens expire and have to be replaced every year. For me a a hornet sting or a bee sting could be certain death without the shot. They used to be thirteen dollars a piece and then went up to eighteen. About every twenty years or so it ends up I have to have a shot. All EMT emergency vehicles carry at least several of these and the hospitals too. So they have to have them replaced every year.

(D) Senator's daughter cashing in on this one.
The Senator’s Daughter Who Raised Prices on the EpiPen
So are you suggesting that there is a very valid reason why a $13 shot now costs over $400?
Does it really cost THAT much more to make these things now?
No justification in it at all. It is nothing more than thuggary. Lobbyist had congress approve putting these all in the schools prior to jacking the prices up. I am looking for the articles now for it as Rod was just reading to me off of his news feed.

Anyone allergic to seafood, peanuts or anything else can go into instance anaphylactic shock with just a taste of something they are allergic too. With so many children now allergic to peanuts there is a huge problem. My son is extremely allergic to seafood so one bite in a restaurant that has some sort of seafood mixed into a recipe does it to him. I believe the vaccines that used peanut oil as a carrier caused so many to become allergic to peanuts. If a child has that peanut allergy other nuts can also affect them. Medical thuggary and congress help.

What you really meant to say was repubs in congress made this shit fly

These epipens expire and have to be replaced every year. For me a a hornet sting or a bee sting could be certain death without the shot. They used to be thirteen dollars a piece and then went up to eighteen. About every twenty years or so it ends up I have to have a shot. All EMT emergency vehicles carry at least several of these and the hospitals too. So they have to have them replaced every year.

So are you suggesting that there is a very valid reason why a $13 shot now costs over $400?
No justification in it at all. It is nothing more than thuggary. Lobbyist had congress approve putting these all in the schools prior to jacking the prices up. I am looking for the articles now for it as Rod was just reading to me off of his news feed.

Anyone allergic to seafood, peanuts or anything else can go into instance anaphylactic shock with just a taste of something they are allergic too. With so many children now allergic to peanuts there is a huge problem. My son is extremely allergic to seafood so one bite in a restaurant that has some sort of seafood mixed into a recipe does it to him. I believe the vaccines that used peanut oil as a carrier caused so many to become allergic to peanuts. If a child has that peanut allergy other nuts can also affect them. Medical thuggary and congress help.

The CEO's daddy Senator Joe Manchin is a Demorat.

And shame on him too.

And shame on him too.
Wait, I thought you said this was all the Republicans' fault?! Thank you for admitting that was an emotional, partisan accusation that is WRONG thrown out there.

I can hear it now "you cant judge her because of the people that support her" LOL
kkktrump2.png
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

BULLDOGHYPOCRITESAYSWHAT?

Whoah companies value profit over everything else? Who would have imagined. That's fine but not a good idea when the business is peoples health. Seems like maybe profit should be kept out of the equation when it comes to human decency.
It has to be regulated for things like this that affect so many.

And shame on him too.
Wait, I thought you said this was all the Republicans' fault?! Thank you for admitting that was an emotional, partisan accusation that is WRONG thrown out there.

You got it right. Shit don't fly unless repubs put there stamp of approval on it.

I didn't get that sense from his post at all.

You got it right. Shit don't fly unless repubs put there stamp of approval on it.
WTF color is the sky in your world?

Hillary's own e-mails are leaking how she engaged in pay-to-play - Money donated = contracts awarded and favors granted. Not to mention how Congress is NOT made up of only GOP. Your rabid partisan delusion is seriously raging. If you think only one party is engaged in unethical, immoral, corrupt, and / or illegal activity you are seriously like Hillary - dain bramaged.

I didn't get that sense from his post at all.
Not 'accusing', just confirming. I agree.

And shame on him too.

It's the entire system, the "good guys" and the "bad guys" are merely riding in different cars on the same train.

These giant corporations have to be reeled in. I keep going back into my mind how Wells Fargo boasted a five-hundred and three billion dollar bonanza, gave the ceo's, board members and all raises into the fifty + millions and they were actually cooking the books. Those ceo's all went elsewhere as the bank crash was going down. They were making paper and again the tax payer was footing the bill. Any publicly traded company should be regulated and have limits. Its one thing to build your own company and pay yourself big bucks but when they are doing it with other peoples money (retirement investments) its bullshit.

Company Gouging Price Of EpiPens Is A Clinton Foundation Donor And Partner

Well, well, well. Look what we have here.. What do you say dems. Are you going to support this numbnut that she supports Killary

Wait a darn minute here! Are you suggesting that the Clintons took donations to their " charitable foundation" in exchange for some sort of preferential treatment? That is preposterous, and without any proof or foundation. There is nothing in the history of the Clintons background that suggest they would be involved in any sort of unseemly act such as that. Not Whitewater, Paula Jones, Vince Foster, Private server, Benghazi, Monica Lewinsky, Jennifer Flowers, Travelgate, cattle futures, or extremely high speaking fees. It is all part of a " vast right wing conspiracy". Why don't you watch MSNBC and learn the real facts from dough boy Mathews and macho Maddow?

Company Gouging Price Of EpiPens Is A Clinton Foundation Donor And Partner

Well, well, well. Look what we have here.. What do you say dems. Are you going to support this numbnut that she supports Killary
And......where are you going with this? Are you saying this company shouldn't support charities unless they are charities you like?

they dont have a clue where there going .... as long as they can spin a story and make it work against Clinton they're happy ... if they cant find a story, they'll make one up.

Interesting how the government can and WILL step in after national disasters, when people's lives are in danger, and hammer - legally punish - anyone who engages in 'PRICE GOUGING', yet it refuses to do so in cases like THIS....especially when those doing the gouging are donating hundreds of thousands / millions to the govt's politicians'.

The same rules should apply in cases like this. Anyone willing to out-price the life-saving medication for people who desperately need it should be HAMMERED by the govt for extreme Price Gouging.

It's great saying, the market will stabilize the price and ensure it stays affordable. Yeah, not so when someone like Merck owns the meds and those who need it are held hostage, forced to pay whatever price is asked...or not and go without, risking death. When Americans are forced to choose between food and rent or drugs, something if F*ed up.

Forum List

Back