The party of racism is at it again.

The Party of Racism is at it again? What are you Republicans up to?
Who fought the Civil War to keep slavery, cc? Who created the KKK, cc? Who opposed the Civil Rights movement, cc? Who mentions skin color in every single rally, interview, and op-ed, cc? The answer to each of those questions is: Democrats.

Who whines about politics from centuries past? You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?

The DNC today is EXACTLY like the DNC of 1865. Blacks are still your property. When a black tries to leave the Democrat plantation, you remind them that nothing has changed, racist.

You're still hot for Ivanka, huh? Trump's lost and her going to Florida must have been really hard on you

You really are off the deep end, aren't you? No problem. There will always be crazies. You are proof of that.

LOL, haven't looked at your avatar lately, huh? You're still obsessed with Ivanka. It's hilarious.

Speaking of my being crazy, you can go back to saying half of America is racist, sexist, xenophobic and you support harassing, firing and attacking anyone who thinks different than you and stealing elections because you aren't "off the deep end," fascist
Nope. Not half. Trumpsters have never been more than 30 or 35% of the country, and that number is getting smaller by the day.

Election was spit down the middle, fascist whack job. But regardless, that you think a third of the United States are racists shows what a racist, lying, delusional fascist dick you are

Bulldog: Ivanka? :hitit:

Yeah, we know

Trump losing was tough, huh?

Bulldog: Ivanka ... :th_dontgosmiley-1: ..
Until I can go a full day here without reading that trump was the best president ever, and that the election was stolen, trumpism isn't gone yet. The titty stays.

Last edited:
Election was spit down the middle, fascist whack job. But regardless, that you think a third of the United States are racists shows what a racist, lying, delusional fascist dick you are

Yeah, we know

Until I can go a full day here without reading that trump was the best president ever, and that the election was stolen, trumpism isn't gone yet. The titty stays.

Fantastic! Nothing screams loser like you still being obsessed with banging the President's daughter months after her father left office. Keep it through Biden's term, that would be so apropos.

Bulldog: Where have you gone, Ivanka!?!?!?! Where are you my darling!!!!!

Funny shit

:bigbed:

Ivaka, Ivanka, Ivanka ....

Yeah, we know

Fantastic! Nothing screams loser like you still being obsessed with banging the President's daughter months after her father left office. Keep it through Biden's term, that would be so apropos.

Funny shit

Doesn't bother me if that's another of the stories you've made up to believe. You seem to believe lots of things that are nothing more than your imagination working overtime. Perhaps I will consider changing it when I don't get another crazy trump supporter whining about it every 3 or 4 days. Until then The titty stays.

Some people just can’t get the Donald out of their head. So what’s up with that? Kind of like knowing the truth and desperately trying to hide it.

Until I can go a full day here without reading that trump was the best president ever, and that the election was stolen, trumpism isn't gone yet.
Let’s see...
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record market highs
  • Wages way up (and most among the lower class)
  • Taxes down
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Secured the border
  • Brokered 4 historic peace agreements
  • Defeated ISIS
Thank God “trumpism isn’t gone yet”. Only an anti-American tool would want it gone.

Until I can go a full day here without reading that trump was the best president ever, and that the election was stolen, trumpism isn't gone yet.
Let’s see...
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record market highs
  • Wages way up (and most among the lower class)
  • Taxes down
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Secured the border
  • Brokered 4 historic peace agreements
  • Defeated ISIS
Thank God “trumpism isn’t gone yet”. Only an anti-American tool would want it gone.
You forgot to mention Instigated a coup to overthrow the government and have himself installed as ruler.

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

Doesn't bother me if that's another of the stories you've made up to believe. You seem to believe lots of things that are nothing more than your imagination working overtime. Perhaps I will consider changing it when I don't get another crazy trump supporter whining about it every 3 or 4 days. Until then The titty stays.

So you're wining about your obvious adoration for Ivanka and promising to reward me if I keep mentioning it, LOL. That works.

I read Ivanka
I read Ivanka digs guys who hate her father. You might actually have a change :re:

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

So you're wining about your obvious adoration for Ivanka and promising to reward me if I keep mentioning it, LOL. That works.

I read Ivanka
I read Ivanka digs guys who hate her father. You might actually have a change :re:
As in all other things I have seen concerning you, you are wrong again, but that does not matter. The titty stays for now.

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka
As in all other things I have seen concerning you, you are wrong again, but that does not matter. The titty stays for now.

:yes_text12:

:11_2_1043:

It's hilarious. It was pathetic you kept it so long that Trump was in office how bad you had it for his daughter. Now he's gone it's just comic

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

It's hilarious. It was pathetic you kept it so long that Trump was in office how bad you had it for his daughter. Now he's gone it's just comic
Ok. Your opinion means no more to me than the joy of ants who are happy when I drop a crumb at a picnic

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

Ok. Your opinion means no more to me than the joy of ants who are happy when I drop a crumb at a picnic

LOL, funny stuff. You don't know what not caring means. You fascists are just the dumbest people

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

LOL, funny stuff. You don't know what not caring means. You fascists are just the dumbest people
You could be right, I guess. You seem to misunderstand me. I didn't mean to say I don't care about many things. I just don't care what you might think about them. Clearer now?

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

You could be right, I guess. You seem to misunderstand me. I didn't mean to say I don't care about many things. I just don't care what you might think about them. Clearer now?

When you have to keep saying you don't care to make sure to show how important to you that is, you care. Think about it. I mean I know you think TVs and liquor should be provided to you as part of your taxes, but if you actually don't care, you are too busy not caring to keep talking about it ...

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

When you have to keep saying you don't care to make sure to show how important to you that is, you care. Think about it. I mean I know you think TVs and liquor should be provided to you as part of your taxes, but if you actually don't care, you are too busy not caring to keep talking about it ...
Ok ---I guess.

Yeah, we know

Funny shit

I read Ivanka

Ok ---I guess.

You can't let not caring go, can you? LOL. What a dufus. I got it, you don't care. You keep saying that. Over and over. You keep talking about it. You don't care, I got it. Maybe since you don't care and all, you could get over it and let it go now.

You are one funny fascist

The racist Welfare Queen Reagan myth lives on at Billy_Bob ’s house.
The welfare state is designed to hold people in poverty and thus perpetual democrat voters.. Minorities families destroyed to keep them on welfare and division that you preach...

There are more white voters on welfare than black voters on welfare. So why did you identify only minority families being destroyed by Democrats with no mention of white families ?

And why do most of black working class and professional class vote Democrat?

3) 64% of Black Americans said in July 2020 that they were living comfortably or doing okay financially. In comparison, 77% of all Americans said the same)
Black History Month: 8 Facts About Black American Families

7) 72% of Black American adults identify as Christian, as of 2019. (In comparison, 65% of the total adult population identifies as Christian.)

Do you think Democrats are destroying black Christian families to get votes?

I realize that today’s racist Trump Republucans and racist leaning independents and libertarians do not care much for data. Cliche’s like Welfare Queen have much more value, but here is sone

In terms of income, black families gained on average $895 annually under Democrats but only managed $142 in annual income growth under Republicans. The difference in income growth of $754 is not only highly significant (p,.01), it is substantial. The pattern for poverty is even starker. Under Democratic presidents black poverty declined by an average of 2.41 points per year. In sharp contrast, black poverty actually grew under Republicans—by .15 points annually. Finally, the dif- ference is most remarkable for unemployment. The black unemployment rate declined over a third of a point (.36) annually under Democratic presidents while it grew by over a third (.39) under Republicans.​

Moreover, as the second half of the table shows, it is not just that African Americans were doing better generally under Democrats, it is also that they were much more likely to catch up to whites under Democratic administrations. Black gains relative to whites in terms of income, unem- ployment, and poverty were all significantly greater under Democrats than they were under Republicans. Again, the starkest contrast is in terms of unemployment. On average the black/white unemployment gap declined by .20 points annually under Democrats while it grew by .21 points annually under Republicans. There were also substantial differences in trends in black/white well-being on measures of poverty and income. Under Democrats, blacks made real gains on whites in terms of poverty. Annually, the black/white poverty gap declined by just over two points under Democratic administrations. By contrast, under Republicans there was a .23 point annual increase in the black/white poverty gap.​

Democratic presidents blacks significantly close the gap with whites in terms of income, poverty, and unem- ployment. This result fits neatly with earlier work by Douglas Hibbs, who found that from 1948 to 1978 eco- nomic inequality grew markedly more under Republican administrations than it did under Democratic adminis- trations.75 It also parallels work by Larry Bartels, which concludes that Democrats did more for the lower classes than Republicans.76​

pelosi-kamala-waters-riots-blm-protest.jpg

Forum List

Back