“The parties are equally f_ _ ked for Americans”. That’s what fence-sitters tell us…Is it true?

Is this the part where you claim to be an extremely high quality wealthy positive contributor?
You "personally" don't need other people’s cash....you're just so fucking noble you'll fight to the death to steal shit for "someone else".
Haha...makes perfect sense.
No dummy. I’m for a sustainable model for the continuing operations of the US federal government. Wealth has been stolen from the bottom 90% and all gone to the top 1%. Needs to be fixed or the bottom 90% is going to come for it. I’d rather pay a higher tax rate than have a 90-1 fight. It all started in the 90s with union busting.

IMG_0548.png

IMG_0547.png

No dummy. I’m for a sustainable model for the continuing operations of the US federal government. Wealth has been stolen from the bottom 90% and all gone to the top 1%. Needs to be fixed or the bottom 90% is going to come for it. I’d rather pay a higher tax rate than have a 90-1 fight. It all started in the 90s with union busting.

View attachment 880390

View attachment 880391
It would be nice if the solution were just, "taxes." It isn't.

This is a problem that is far more insidious now, than just taxes, this goes to unequal application of the law, and it goes to corruption.

The ruling oligarchy, and corporate culture, is actually stealing from the poor and the middle classes. We saw this in '08, we saw this when they used COVID as a cover to bail out global corporations & business, while screwing the little guy.

. . . and now? They won't even let the people vote for whom they want. The establishment is manipulating the use of law, to try to make it so they don't even have to compete in elections.

Don't piss on everyone and then try to tell them it is raining. Seriously.

It would be nice if the solution were just, "taxes." It isn't.

This is a problem that is far more insidious now, than just taxes, this goes to unequal application of the law, and it goes to corruption.

The ruling oligarchy, and corporate culture, is actually stealing from the poor and the middle classes. We saw this in '08, we saw this when they used COVID as a cover to bail out global corporations & business, while screwing the little guy.

. . . and now? They won't even let the people vote for whom they want. The establishment is manipulating the use of law, to try to make it so they don't even have to compete in elections.

Don't piss on everyone and then try to tell them it is raining. Seriously.
Half the republican congress took PPP loans and didn’t pay back. You get one? Yea me either. Corporations get favors from both parties but that is the only constituent of the GOP. At least the dems pull favors for veterans, the poor, the uninsured and people that need it. Punk GOP has one constituent. The 1%.

Lets break this down and look at the policies and actions of the parties. I’ll start with one close to my heart.
What policy have Republicans pushed that fucks Americans as “equally” as Biden’s open border policy and the 8 million new illegals will?

Yes, but dems are worse. Unless you are rooting for a faster implosion of America. If so, vote dem as an accelerationist.

burn it all down.jpg

View attachment 880390

View attachment 880391
Nobody sane can take you seriously…as you posted that nonsense weren’t you begging Mexico’s non-contributors to invade our nation by the millions?
Doesn’t the top 10% in America pay nearly all of Americas taxes?
The bottom 50% are basically tax exempt and contribute nothing to the treasury.
Do some homework before you go begging in public and make a complete ass of yourself.

Lets break this down and look at the policies and actions of the parties. I’ll start with one close to my heart.
What policy have Republicans pushed that fucks Americans as “equally” as Biden’s open border policy and the 8 million new illegals will?
Any and all politicians might be corrupt, self serving, self absorbed, have malicious intent regardless of the letter following their names.

But even knowing that, it is still no contest.

The Democrats serve a 'woke', Marxist oriented, 'the government is supposed to provide for and take care of us and shut down any we don't like' minded bunch of sheeple who have lost the ability to think critically or analyze consequences or just don't care so long as they get theirs.

The Republicans serve a pro-America, pro-American constituency of people who embrace classical liberal concepts of liberty, traditional values that have proved their worth over time, choice, options, possibilities, opportunity, security, peace through strength with the government facilitating that but not doing it for them.

For that reason the politicians may be in it for themselves only, but they will embrace very different legislation and throw very different bones to those they represent.

Anybody with a brain who is capable of rational thought, critical thinking, accurate evaluation of consequences will vote straight GOP in 2024 no matter who is on the ticket. Any other vote is to vote for a continued deadly march into Marxist totalitarianism.

Nobody sane can take you seriously…as you posted that nonsense weren’t you begging Mexico’s non-contributors to invade our nation by the millions?
Doesn’t the top 10% in America pay nearly all of Americas taxes?
The bottom 50% are basically tax exempt and contribute nothing to the treasury.
Do some homework before you go begging in public and make a complete ass of yourself.
You just typed a word salad. I just posted who has the money. It ain’t the bottom 90%. What do we do about the growing inequity? Absolutely fix the distribution of it. This country wasn’t built for 1% to win, 9% to tread water, and 90% lose.

100% guaranteed you are a 90% loser.

You just typed a word salad. I just posted who has the money. It ain’t the bottom 90%. What do we do about the growing inequity? Absolutely fix the distribution of it. This country wasn’t built for 1% to win, 9% to tread water, and 90% lose.
Here's something, to start at least. Libertarians and conservatives believe that most of the unjust inequity is the result of rent-seeking and the manipulation of state policy by corrupt actors. I know you believe it's more than that - you seem to think it's just baked into capitalism. But I think you do agree with us that people deriving favor by manipulating the state is a problem. So, why not set aside the ideological disagreement about free markets, and focus on what we agree on - focus on eliminating the corruption and special favor granted by government? Seems like a win/win to me.
100% guaranteed you are a 90% loser.
Heh.... agreed.

Here's something, to start at least. Libertarians and conservatives believe that most of the unjust inequity is the result of rent-seeking and the manipulation of state policy by corrupt actors. I know you believe it's more than that - you seem to think it's just baked into capitalism. But I think you do agree with us that people deriving favor by manipulating the state is a problem. So, why not set aside the ideological disagreement about free markets, and focus on what we agree on - focus on eliminating the corruption and special favor granted by government? Seems like a win/win to me.

Heh.... agreed.
I support getting dark money out of politics. That’s step one. GOP hates that idea. Like buying a politician is free speech.

I support getting dark money out of politics. That’s step one. GOP hates that idea. Like buying a politician is free speech.
I don't think all of them do. Libertarians certainly don't. There are gobs of laws and tax "incentives" that are straight up gifts to special interests, even specific companies. We could start there

Here’s my hypothesis.
ALL the fence-sitters I’ve ever known are left as fuck socially…usually because they have a white daughter who dates black dudes or a son who puffs a little pole or maybe they like to cross-dress or some other crazy bullshit…there’s always something unconventional and or
abnormal going on in their family unit that triggers their leftism.
BUT they say they like rights and guns and fiscal responsibility so they get stuck in some weird in-between zone where they can’t really decide how to vote so they simply throw their hands in the air and give up…they vote for people with no chance at winning just to say they are taking part in some bizarre way to buck the system that has them so confused.

Am I on to something fellas? Would you be honest if I was?

Golfing Gator
JWBooth
dblack
pknopp
If I don't believe the candidates in either major political party meet my standards or criteria, I don't vote for them.

Simple as that.

You just typed a word salad. I just posted who has the money. It ain’t the bottom 90%. What do we do about the growing inequity?
Hahaha “inequity”.
I’ll never be able to wrap my head around this LefTarded beggar way of thinking…THANK GOD!
What does my wealthier neighbor and his tax bracket have to do with me…and why should I care about what he earns or what he pays in income taxes?
Absolutely fix the distribution of it. This country wasn’t built for 1% to win, 9% to tread water, and 90% lose.
How does this fictional “distribution” mechanism work in your twisted as fuck little brain? Explain it in detail.
How does Elon Musk’s wealth play a role in the life decisions that others are making?
100% guaranteed you are a 90% loser
Yeah because “losers” always beg for other peoples shit….right?

Half the republican congress took PPP loans and didn’t pay back. You get one? Yea me either. Corporations get favors from both parties but that is the only constituent of the GOP. At least the dems pull favors for veterans, the poor, the uninsured and people that need it. Punk GOP has one constituent. The 1%.
The ruling oligarchy and global investment corporations own both parties.

Don't play that divide and rule shit on me. Did you read teh title of the thread? "

identy-poltics-jpeg.878582

Forum List

Back