The Pandemic Has Forced Home Schooling On The Masses

The whiny crybaby "indoctrination" Boogeyman crowd is here. What's also going to happen is that kids are going to drive their parents nuts. Most, not all, but most are going to be hoping and praying schools open up so they don't have to deal with their own spawn. I can forsee the birthrate dropping after this experiment. A declining birthrate isn't a bad thing though. People are discovering it's easier not to have kids.

The Pandemic Has Forced Home Schooling On The Masses
The Masses? You mean they're Catholic and they pay tithes so their kids can attend charter school?
I wonder how many will discover the advantages and quit the public system.
You gotta have the family money, class, and all the right connections to do that, because you ain't getting no job in the inner city like everyone else when you gotta diploma from an exclusive boarding school like that.
They could do no better service for their children.
It's the blood-sucking vampire economic system of modern society and community. Parents collectively punish their children up to the age of 18, and then they turn around and punish their parents until they reach the age of 36, hopefully with enough money of their own and such fabulous independent wealth as to rent a $hitty hole-in-the-wall apartment somewhere and perhaps drive a motor vehicle if their neighbors aren't forcing them to breathe marijuana, heroin, crack meth smoke in the common ventilation system and get a 20-year prison sentence for DUI from the second-hand drug smoke.

Cops come around asking questions, who has drug problems, cuz it sure as hell ain't the dealer on the block, cuz the cop gets a cut of meth on duty etc. for patrolling those neighborhoods.

1586041109796.png

Dr. Love posted this in "Signs o the Times" Too funny. Had to share this one.

... I can forsee the birthrate dropping after this experiment. A declining birthrate isn't a bad thing though. ...
Yes it is a bad thing, and this period of many people staying home will likely result in a mini baby boom.

Forum List

Back