The Pandemic Has Forced Home Schooling On The Masses

I wonder how many will discover the advantages and quit the public system. They could do no better service for their children.
I was going to say, Billy, how could staying home and not having to ride those school buses and put up with the public school environment of brain rot NOT be a good thing!

Teachers Urge Government To Reopen Schools Before Students Learn To Think For Themselves
article-5871-1.jpg

"We must reopen as soon as possible -- before they regain their ability to have independent thoughts," said New York 4th-grade teacher Ms. Jenny Mudd. "This is an urgent crisis. We realize we have to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus, but we must also prevent the spread of unapproved ideas. There's a balance there."

"Reopen the schools before it is too late."

Sure enough, studies have already shown a strong correlation between everyone being homeschooled and a concerning spike in independent thought. Students who have been away from the government school system for even a week stop feeling depressed and anxious all the time and even show a shocking increase in the ability to form thoughts and ideas not approved by the government.. . ."

I wonder how many will discover the advantages and quit the public system. They could do no better service for their children.
They better hurry up and fix this crap because it won't be no time until those kids start thinking for themselves again!!

I really wish that one of you bastards can come up with any evidence that "indoctrination" is occurring anywhere outside lib-dominated states. Maybe when you found that most of the public schools in this country are doing a great job, then you would STFU and learn how wrong you are!

Maybe if you assholes would start thinking for yourselves, it would be an excellent start.

They better hurry up and fix this crap because it won't be no time until those kids start thinking for themselves again!!

I really wish that one of you bastards can come up with any evidence that "indoctrination" is occurring anywhere outside lib-dominated states. Maybe when you found that most of the public schools in this country are doing a great job, then you would STFU and learn how wrong you are!

Maybe if you assholes would start thinking for yourselves, it would be an excellent start.

The culture reflects the product.

Forced ?
It's daily here. She's setting ring tones for her granny. 5 years old. She runs Elementary OS on her laptop
rugrat.jpg

The culture reflects the product.

So, once again you came up without a response. What a dumbass!

Point you finger at someone and say bang, go to jail. Video after video showing young people being asked questions like where is Africa? Who won the civil war? And they have no clue. Etc. etc. No more pledge, no God, nothing taught about civil rights. Now you deny any of this, because it's in the media all the time, and we can see just exactly what you are.

True dat. But then you have to pay all those parents to stay home because they're losing their job income.
It's a trade-off, innit.

Most accounts I see are "Oh, my God! I never had any idea that it could be this hard", and my own son is included in this!
All of my students are rebelling against Khan, because it's challenging.

Point you finger at someone and say bang, go to jail. Video after video showing young people being asked questions like where is Africa? Who won the civil war? And they have no clue. Etc. etc. No more pledge, no God, nothing taught about civil rights. Now you deny any of this, because it's in the media all the time, and we can see just exactly what you are.

It is the media from liberal dominated states. My oldest two children attended the high school where I taught and served as an AP in north Florida. My youngest attended school and graduated in another state, earning a 4 year scholarship though the Army ROTC. They all received an education that I could only dream about.

Just because these morons freeze up and cannot answer a question or forget is their problem because they were taught. I had a student one time who forgot where he was saying that his Algebra I teacher never taught him how to factor quadratics. He got one hell of a laugh when the class remembered that I was also his Algebra I teacher!

I gave my classes tests about every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks and most did just fine. Then, at the end of the grading period, they had a test made up of the same questions from those tests. They would almost all fail miserably! Why? As soon as the first test was over, they cleared their memory and no longer cared!

If you were a teacher, you might know some of this, because those of us who actually did the job, instead of criticizing something they knew nothing about, would know better!

It is the media from liberal dominated states. My oldest two children attended the high school where I taught and served as an AP in north Florida. My youngest attended school and graduated in another state, earning a 4 year scholarship though the Army ROTC. They all received an education that I could only dream about.

Just because these morons freeze up and cannot answer a question or forget is their problem because they were taught. I had a student one time who forgot where he was saying that his Algebra I teacher never taught him how to factor quadratics. He got one hell of a laugh when the class remembered that I was also his Algebra I teacher!

I gave my classes tests about every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks and most did just fine. Then, at the end of the grading period, they had a test made up of the same questions from those tests. They would almost all fail miserably! Why? As soon as the first test was over, they cleared their memory and no longer cared!

If you were a teacher, you might know some of this, because those of us who actually did the job, instead of criticizing something they knew nothing about, would know better!
No Troll, I've seen plenty of it and while YOU may have been a good teacher, but many many kids taught by others aren't learning things they should. Now please stop crying.

No Troll, I've seen plenty of it and while YOU may have been a good teacher, but many many kids taught by others aren't learning things they should. Now please stop crying.

You are the troll and crying over your own adopted talking points from people who haven't been in school since Trump was a student!

Forum List

Back