The Palestinian Holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
We are all aware of theNazi holocaust against the Jews. Now let us consider Israel's genocidal holocaust against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Let me be among the first to condemn Israel for allowing this to happen.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

We are all aware of theNazi holocaust against the Jews. Now let us consider Israel's genocidal holocaust against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Let me be among the first to condemn Israel for allowing this to happen.

"...6 million of them left..."

doesn't it seem like: 6 million terrorists.......yeah, all of 'em....

the titles of your threads always confuse me.

what side are you on?

what side are you on?
The Dark Side.:woohoo::whip::gs:

:badgrin: but seriously ...he always starts like he hates Israel and then.... it's up to us to know if he is being ironic or not...

:badgrin: but seriously ...he always starts like he hates Israel and then.... it's up to us to know if he is being ironic or not...
fa·ce·tious
adjective \fə-ˈsē-shəs\
—used to describe speech that is meant to be funny but that is usually regarded as annoying, silly, or not proper

Full Definition of FACETIOUS
: joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish <just being facetious>
: meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetiousremark>

ok thank you :)

it's just that .... sometimes I don't understand him very much.

That's because he is borderline retarded. ...... :cool-45:

only if he is on the islamic jihadist side.

but I don't think he is... so...
He is "condemning" Israel because the Pali population has grown. Think Bizarro World "bizarro world is a place where everything is inverted, backwards, or just not right but similar".

Urban Dictionary bizarro world

ok thank you :)

Satire my dear. You see, the Zionists are to blame for fueling this endless conflict. Who in their right mind makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants them their own land? Is it any wonder why Israel is thanked with rocket missiles?

what side are you on?

They are satirical and should be taken with a pinch of salt

what side are you on?

They are satirical and should be taken with a pinch of salt

True. I have found satire to be the most effective means of voiding any arguments from the opposition. And the best part is they hate you for it .

<snip> In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

And what is this? "New Math?" LOL! I made a similar thread . . . . .

No new math. Arithmetic is arithmetic. Over & over again we have seen threads alledging Israel's holocaust of the Palestinians. 1.2 million Palestinians living in israel in 1948 & now just over 6 million of them left. Its a GENOCIDE I tell you, a GENOCIDE! And if you don't belive that just ask any of the Palestinian supporters.

That is what happens when one group has babies instead of taking the pill and having abortions.

and if that horrible genocide isn't enough, just look at how those nasty, infernal Joos force them to live in this "open air prison"!
5star2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back