The Other Dark Meat

I learned from Dis' mistake.
Neg rep comment from Dis on this post:

"Doesn't matter what you look like - still a pretty shitty person on the inside."

Sorry Dish, I didn't know you were so thin skinned. Considering all the shit you say to me, I thought you'd laugh.

"Doesn't matter what you look like - still a pretty shitty person on the inside."

Sorry Dish, I didn't know you were so thin skinned. Considering all the shit you say to me, I thought you'd laugh.

oh quit whining--you still have 100 rep points :eusa_hand:

Sorry, Anguille.. Rep is nothing.. I figured you'd laugh.

I can't believe you are so thin-skinned. I mean, attacking someone's appearance, particularly when you don't have the guts to post your own picture, is such a classic internet move...

by douchebags.

Being called on that seems fair to me.

Does Morning Star make a vegetarian racoon patty I wonder?

So, how large is the average raccoon? And, does it taste like dark meat of a chicken, or is it gamier?

Also, what does the average racoon EAT, and how does that impact the taste of the meat? Around where I live, raccoons eat garbage...

yummmy.

$racoon.jpg

Fur trappers, who harvest most of the raccoons sold in Missouri, "try to kill as humanely as possible," says Beringer, a trapper himself. "It's part of the culture."

I wonder how true that is.I'd be curious to see what raccoon tastes like but I think I'd not risk the possible exposure to rabies. Even though the article says rabies infection in raccoons is currently limited to the East Coast, it's spreading.

You can get rabies from them if they're cooked?????? I was under the impression that rabies was a virus, and therefore killable?

I can't believe you are so thin-skinned. I mean, attacking someone's appearance, particularly when you don't have the guts to post your own picture, is such a classic internet move...

by douchebags.

Being called on that seems fair to me.
Considering the kind of things Dish has said to me in the past, it looks like she can dish it out but not take it. However, I don't see where I really insulted her looks, she and Devnell really do look like look like brother and sister to me. And since I think he's a handsome guy, she shouldn't be offended by that.
When I say I learned by her example not to post my pic, I mean that some of the attention she has gotten from posting her pic is not the kind of attention I want.

Dish is like a feral cat, very moody. She gets jokey and playfully insulting with you and then just when you think you have a friendly rapport with her she slashes with the claws out.

I would never seriously insult someone's looks, not even hers. It surprises me that she is so touchy about them considering how many poses of herself she puts in her avatar. It seems like she's proud of her looks. And she should be.
For the record I think she's very attractive, beautiful skin and a lovely shade of strawberry blonde hair. I've remarked so before If she ever smiled in her pics, she might even be beautiful, who knows?

You can get rabies from them if they're cooked?????? I was under the impression that rabies was a virus, and therefore killable?
I don't know if heat destroys the virus but I doubt it.

They say rabies has not spread to raccoons in Missouri and further west but that's just because it hasn't been detected yet. It's been spreading up from the south and in New England I doubt anyone would take the chance of eating raccoon meat. Wildlife rehabbers here all get vaccinated for rabies before working with raccoons.

Forum List

Back