The ONE thing Obama is correct on ....surprise??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been wrong.

I like many use the term ISIS which is limited.
ISIS stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

But Obama et.al. have been using ISIL which stands for Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
The Levant is the historic name given to the entire region east of the Mediterranean from Egypt, east to Iran and to Turkey. U.S. officials use ISIL instead of ISIS to emphasize the group's goal to expand its influence beyond the borders of Syria and Iraq.

From now on I'm calling it ISIL unless someone can provide me a more accurate description of the threat!

I've been wrong.

But Obama et.al. have been using ISIL which stands for Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
The Levant is the historic name given to the entire region east of the Mediterranean from Egypt, east to Iran and to Turkey. U.S. officials use ISIL instead of ISIS to emphasize the group's goal to expand its influence beyond the borders of Syria and Iraq.

From now on I'm calling it ISIL unless someone can provide me a more accurate description of the threat!

Is that why he uses it? Or because he's honoring their claim? I believe the latter. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

A more accurate term is Daesh. Widely used in the ME, and the Daeshbags hate it.

I've been trying to find ONE thing I could agree with Obama and his administration and this appears to be it.
They are correct. ISIL is world domination and the ONLY problem with Obama et.al. is they don't seem to believe that's ISIL's objective.
Obama et.al. thinks like most professorial, pompous educations that "ISIL" just doesn't know we agree that the U.S. is at fault! It's all our fault"!

I've been wrong.

Is that why he uses it? Or because he's honoring their claim? I believe the latter. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

A more accurate term is Daesh. Widely used in the ME, and the Daeshbags hate it.

DAESH means the same as ISIL...
ISIS 'threatens to cut out the tongue' of anyone who says this word
Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 9.35.16 AM.png

BUT because like you say they hate it you are right.... Should use DAESH !

The groups goal is world domination so why don't we call them ISW?

American conservatives want world domination.

Why do we need to dominate the world when the world WANTS into the U.S.!

Facts for you as you continually rely on simple exaggerations, hyperbole...i.e. total crap!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S. -- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007.
150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.

You tell me why the U.S. needs to dominate the world? The world wants the freedom that people have even idiots like you have, i.e. the freedom to show how stupid you are!

I've been wrong.

DAESH means the same as ISIL...
ISIS 'threatens to cut out the tongue' of anyone who says this word
View attachment 56560
BUT because like you say they hate it you are right.... Should use DAESH !
WOW!!! Growth. It wasn't that long ago that Kerry was being mocked for using the term DAESH. :2up:

Why don't you talk to the establishment war hawks? Like your boy Obama and others :thup:

If you don't want the US to be the dominant power in the world, who do you want? Who do most conservatives want?
Im not a conservative. I am more worried about America than anything else.

Got a link?

Yes. All of your posts.

Than link em.

Who do you want to be the dominant power in the world? Russia? China? ISIS?

There's a difference between being the top dog and world domination.
But you knew that.

Forum List

Back