The Old And Slow

The left is crowing about how 8 million tuned in, they expected no one.

Actually, a lot of the "left" enjoyed watching Clinton look like an asshole.

how old and slow was Reagan when he got elected?

look it up.

I know you don't have the balls, so here.

The oldest president to assume office was Ronald Reagan (age 69 years, 349 days), who was also the oldest in office (age 77 years, 349 days), ending at the inauguration of George H. W. Bush

Madam President.

The oldest president to assume office was Ronald Reagan (age 69 years, 349 days), who was also the oldest in office (age 77 years, 349 days), ending at the inauguration of George H. W. Bush

Madam President.

Possible, but less likely short of voter fraud with each passing day.

Tell me, what has Hillary done in her life besides leech off the fame of Bill and others?

Madam President.

Tell me, what has Hillary done in her life besides leech off the fame of Bill and others?

Bed Wall St.
Impugn her own integrity.
Blame it on Sanders.

Madam President.

what has Hillary done?

absolutely nothing illegal like the RW humps said she did .

Madam President.

what has Hillary done?

absolutely nothing illegal like the RW humps said she did .

absolutely nothing illegal

Neither did Al Capone til they busted him for taxes.

Madam President.

Bed Wall St.
Blame it on Sanders.

Impugn her own integrity .. uh huh, I see.

Like the RW did Obama? .. how did that work out ?

brilliant platform .. do the same thing this election that didn't work in the last two elections..... RW's ain't too bright are they?

Madam President.

Bed Wall St.
Blame it on Sanders.

Impugn her own integrity .. uh huh, I see.

Like the RW did Obama? .. how did that work out ?

brilliant platform .. do the same thing this election that didn't work in the last two elections..... RW's ain't too bright are they?

Forum List

Back