The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

I hope you told them FDR provoked Japan and knew the attack on Pearl was forthcoming and refused to warn commanders.
And the peasants “provoked” Joseph Stalin, right Gipper?

Have to wonder what kind of piece of shit thinks Pearl Harbor was justified.

I hope you told them FDR provoked Japan and knew the attack on Pearl was forthcoming and refused to warn commanders.
And the Kurds in the north “provoked” Saddam Hussein and Chemical Ali, right Gipper?

Have to wonder what kind of piece of shit thinks Pearl Harbor was justified.

You know what is fall-down hilarious about tin-foil hat conspiracy theory idiocy like that ☝️ ?

The way actual intelligence works is that the President is briefed by “commanders” - not the other way around.

Gipper was duped into believing the President of the United States goes under cover in foreign nations, taps phone lines, intercepts communications, deciphers encrypted messages, works informants, analyzes all of the data - and then reports all of that to the military.

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao: :laugh: :lmao: fucking howling right now at the profound stupidity and how easy it is to dupe simpletons

You know what is fall-down hilarious about tin-foil hat conspiracy theory idiocy like that ☝️ ?

The way actual intelligence works is that the President is briefed by “commanders” - not the other way around.

Gipper was duped into believing the President of the United States goes under cover in foreign nations, taps phone lines, intercepts communications, deciphers encrypted messages, works informants, analyzes all of the data - and then reports all of that to the military.

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao: :laugh: :lmao: fucking howling right now at the profound stupidity and how easy it is to dupe simpletons

“He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.”

~ Albert Einstein

“He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.”

~ Albert Einstein
Tell us again how the President of the United States is an intelligent analyst who briefs those under him :lmao:

~ Albert Einstein
Fuck’n ironic quote posted by a person declaring Pearl Harbor “justified” :lmao:

Do you think we have low quality teachers in the public school system these days?
Why would I think that?

Vast majority at Baltimore high school read at elementary level, some kindergarten​

Only half of California students meet English standards and fewer meet math standards, test scores show​

Why would I think that?

Vast majority at Baltimore high school read at elementary level, some kindergarten​

Only half of California students meet English standards and fewer meet math standards, test scores show​

Illiteracy in America is a big problem. To think you can graduate HS and be essentially illiterate, tells you all you need to know about our educational system. Americans are dumb MFers.

See my thread…
Thread 'America the illiterate'
America the illiterate

Illiteracy in America is a big problem. To think you can graduate HS and be essentially illiterate, tells you all you need to know about our educational system. Americans are dumb MFers.

See my thread…
Thread 'America the illiterate'
America the illiterate
Teachers will strike because Johnny won’t wear a useless mask, but they won’t utter a peep 80% of their high school seniors read at a 3rd grade level.

Forum List

Back