The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Sounds like flippant Democratic bragging

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes
Even the swing states are starting to lean blue.

I doubt if I will ever see another Republican President in my lifetime

Even worse for Republicans is changing demographics and the inability of Republicans to adapt

They got only 29% of the Hispanic vote in 2012. Given their recent histerics and blocking of immigration reform....that could drop to 15%

15% of the Hispanic vote would give Florida to the Dems. With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President

Last edited:
You lefties win one freaking Presidential election and then a re-election which was AFTER A REPUBLICAN had the office for eight years before this puke Obama. And you think you are the hottest stuff around and all the people is in love love love with you and your nasty brand.

well go back and look at the TWO midterm Elections under that thug Obama and you'll see what the people think of you. you're just lucky they couldn't vote out Obama too or they probably would have. Your losers running for President are falling on their face where they can't even give tickets away to come to one of their clown shows. but you go on and live in your dream world. just stop spreading it all over us.

Even worse for Republicans is changing demographics and the inability of Republicans to adapt

They got only 29% of the Hispanic vote in 2012. Given their recent histerics and blocking of immigration reform....that could drop to 15%

15% of the Hispanic vote would give Florida to the Dems. With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President

And yet when I point out that immigration will lead to the US being a defacto One Party State libs almost always deny that.

With all the corruption, incompetence and overreach that that entails.

And yet when I point out that immigration will lead to the US being a defacto One Party State libs almost always deny that.

I see a marginalization of the Republican Party.

They will continue to be a force in Jesusland as they stake out solid Red districts and maintain an ever decreasing voting block. But their ability to hijack the political system as a minority party will decrease.

They will continue to be a force in Jesusland as they stake out solid Red districts and maintain an ever decreasing voting block. But their ability to hijack the political system as a minority party will decrease.

I see plenty of Republicans, governors and legislatures on that chart.

https://www.multistate.com/state-resources/governors-legislatures

And considering the two biggest Dem block states, NY and CA, have plenty of counties that vote Republican, I'm sure you are A-OK with getting rid of the "winner takes all" method for electoral votes, and freeing those voters hijacked by their urban brethren.

And considering the two biggest Dem block states, NY and CA, have plenty of counties that vote Republican, I'm sure you are A-OK with getting rid of the "winner takes all" method for electoral votes, and freeing those voters hijacked by their urban brethren.
That's very nice

But it doesn't address the ever decreasing number of electoral votes that Republucans are capable of winning

" And yet when I point out that immigration will lead to the US being a defacto One Party State libs almost always deny that."

The don't deny it, you silly. They laugh about it, they brag about it, yet we in the GOP continue loser politics as usual, and we blame the Dems and the electorate instead of figuring out why we are wrong.

I think when future historians perform an autopsy on the Republican Party they will focus on the emergence of the term RINO as its cause

I think they will have to coin a new word for it myself something like "fundamentalicanreligiofruitcake"

Is that anything like atheist scumscucking shitbird?

I think the term that will survive is the one like I suggested the one that denotes "extinct"

Interesting how you would be willing to take away the winner takes all of electoral votes. Take that away and you get an approximation of the popular vote......the last thing Republicans want

If they tally votes by Senators take all and by Representative districts, the GOP comes closer but not nearly close enough.

NICe bigotry.

Good foreshadowing of the discrimination Christians can expect when the US becomes a defacto One Party State ruled by you libs.

And by "hijack" you mean engage in representing the interests and agenda of their constituents?

NICe bigotry.

Good foreshadowing of the discrimination Christians can expect when the US becomes a defacto One Party State ruled by you libs.

And by "hijack" you mean engage in representing the interests and agenda of their constituents?

I think that Christian influence over the Republican Party will lead to its ultimate downfall

They force candidates to take increasingly unpopular stands on social issues making them easy to beat in a general election

That's very nice

But it doesn't address the ever decreasing number of electoral votes that Republucans are capable of winning

actually, by going to a system where 2 EV's go by state popular vote (for the senators) and the rest are divided up by HOR districts, it does.

I think when future historians perform an autopsy on the Republican Party they will focus on the emergence of the term RINO as its cause

NOpe. Mass Third World immigration.

Naturally the Party of Third World Politics gets vastly more of the vote of Third World Voters.

You know that. Your words.

"With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President"

No discussion of issues, or policies. Demographics.

Too late to walk it back now.

Interesting how you would be willing to take away the winner takes all of electoral votes. Take that away and you get an approximation of the popular vote......the last thing Republicans want

It would eliminate your hegemony on your states, and our hegemony on ours. It keeps the EV system and makes it closer to popular vote without having to scrap the entire system.

You are talking about far right social con reactionary Christians, not the whole American Christendom, most of which are middle of the road independents. The evangelical/fundamentalist/pentecostal crazies make up about 25 to 30 % of American Christendom.

NOpe. Mass Third World immigration.

Naturally the Party of Third World Politics gets vastly more of the vote of Third World Voters.

You know that. Your words.

"With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President"

No discussion of issues, or policies. Demographics.

Too late to walk it back now.
These are citizens coming of age, Correll, who have every right to vote as do you. Since the GOP can't change it, then the GOP must adapt, evolve, or fall by the wayside.

Forum List

Back