The Next Debate.What Name Will Joe Biden Inadvertantly Call One Of The Moderators.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I will give Bin Biden a 50% chance of forgetting either of the moderators name.
I have no idea who the moderator/moderators are for the next debate, but it wont surprise me if Biden refers to either one of them as "Chuck, George, or Monica"
:abgg2q.jpg:

biden, as we know, has this habit of saying things like,,,"I was there when",,,i hope does it again, and at some point during the debate, biden will say something like "I was there when Lincoln and Obama signed the Emasculation Procol Harum"

biden, as we know, has this habit of saying things like,,,"I was there when",,,i hope does it again, and at some point during the debate, biden will say something like "I was there when Lincoln and Obama signed the Emasculation Procol Harum"
"Emasculation Procol Harum", I LIKE that. With Robin Trower's guitar in the background, it essentially freed all of those who were a "Whiter Shade Of Pale".

Let's just hope he doesn't call a female moderator "Mommy".
Biden: Thats a great question "Dick"
Lisa:....ahh,,excuse me Senator Chuck, but my name is Lisa, do I look like a dick to you?

I'm more interested in knowing who his VP will be and how lucrative it will be for them. Has there ever been a time in history when the VP was more relevant in the eyes of his party then now?

Maybe Bernie goes hard and tries to win the nomination, but he already seems sheepish to me. Resigned to his fate of being the last guy picked on the soccer field and unwilling to improve his game in order to win.

The question is, will it be Amy, Harris or the Abrams? Which one of them would be president and have to deal with N Korea or China if Biden wins and is unable to continue as President?

God help us. Trump better win in 2020 and bring the hammer at each rally and debate. Nothing less than Western liberty is at stake, and without question the Middle class and sovereignty of the U.S.

I have no idea who the moderator/moderators are for the next debate, but it wont surprise me if Biden refers to either one of them as "Chuck, George, or Monica"

You just have no idea PERIOD, "hey looka me" font boi. Why don't you just curl up in a microwave oven and pull the trigger. You've got absolutely nothing to say. Go get a life.

I'm more interested in knowing who his VP will be and how lucrative it will be for them. Has there ever been a time in history when the VP was more relevant in the eyes of his party then now?

Maybe Bernie goes hard and tries to win the nomination, but he already seems sheepish to me. Resigned to his fate of being the last guy picked on the soccer field and unwilling to improve his game in order to win.

The question is, will it be Amy, Harris or the Abrams? Which one of them would be president and have to deal with N Korea or China if Biden wins and is unable to continue as President?

God help us. Trump better win in 2020 and bring the hammer at each rally and debate. Nothing less than Western liberty is at stake, and without question the Middle class and sovereignty of the U.S.

My guess is Kloby.

I’m going with Dorothy and The Wizard cuz that nutbag is living in Oz.

If he ever gets a chance to debate with Trump, I think Trump should destroy Biden with some "who's on first, whats on second" questions.

If he ever gets a chance to debate with Trump, I think Trump should destroy Biden with some "who's on first, whats on second" questions.
And then have Dustin Hoffman dressed as Raymond Babbitt come on stage and start his spiel just to REALLY screw with Groper Joe.

My guess is Kloby.
Or Barbara

Forum List

Back