The Nazis Banned Crosses in Schools in 1937

You didn't explain anything in comment #70. You simply refused to answer my question while you try to play the victim with that bullshit about a war on Xmas.
I did answer your question dumbass ...

I stated :

"I don't have a problem with anyone wishing anyone else ANYTHING ...."

WTF ....

What war on Christianity? As I pointed out, Christianity is the only religion to have a federal holiday.
There is a reason I tire so quickly of explaining reality to you diseased minded Leftist.

I think the reason you don't explain things is that even you see that it is nonsense. Xmas is the single biggest holiday in the US, bar none. Most stores start putting up Xmas stuff when they take down the back-to-school stuff. It is the single biggest business holiday as well. The overwhelming majority of businesses close.

But there is a war on Xmas?? Bullshit. Try that martyr complex crap somewhere else.
Dude you need to go away ...

I am getting weary of repeating myself ...

You didn't explain anything in comment #70. You simply refused to answer my question while you try to play the victim with that bullshit about a war on Xmas.
I did answer your question dumbass ...

I stated :

"I don't have a problem with anyone wishing anyone else ANYTHING ...."

WTF ....

And that is a great answer. Except it wasn't an answer to the question I asked.

Who else is forcing people to say "Happy Holidays"? But you know what, I really don't give a rat's ass about your answer to that question now.

But I have some more.

Have you ever had anyone try to stop you from celebrating Xmas?
Have you ever been told you cannot celebrate Xmas as you see fit?

Key question here:

Is December 25th a Federal holiday?
Is December 25th a state holiday in every state?

Yes or no.

(hint - there are NO other religious events on that date).
Primary "key question here" ........

Are you going to ignore my link in comment #77 ...

If so I'm done ...

What war on Christianity? As I pointed out, Christianity is the only religion to have a federal holiday.
There is a reason I tire so quickly of explaining reality to you diseased minded Leftist.

I think the reason you don't explain things is that even you see that it is nonsense. Xmas is the single biggest holiday in the US, bar none. Most stores start putting up Xmas stuff when they take down the back-to-school stuff. It is the single biggest business holiday as well. The overwhelming majority of businesses close.

But there is a war on Xmas?? Bullshit. Try that martyr complex crap somewhere else.
Dude you need to go away ...

I am getting weary of repeating myself ...

I am not going anywhere. But I can see why you are getting tired of my pointing out that your victim complex is ridiculous.

Key question here:

Yes or no.

If so I'm done ...

The article about NJ removing the names of the holidays? LMAO!! So what? How does that actually effect your Xmas celebration?

And besides, it is New Jersey.

Who else is forcing people to say "Happy Holidays"? But you know what, I really don't give a rat's ass about your answer to that question now.

But I have some more.

That's because your question is more psycho Leftist Strawman BULLSHIT ....

It does not offer proof the there is not a Leftist War on Christianity ....

Fvck off and have a WONDERFUL Evening .....

Key question here:

Yes or no.

If so I'm done ...
You mean the link for one district's school board in NJ?

The one that says:
Now holidays like Thanksgiving and Memorial Day, as well as Jewish holy days like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, will simply be listed as “day off.”

How is that a "war on Christianity"?

But I have some more.

That's because your question is more psycho Leftist Strawman BULLSHIT ....

It does not offer proof the there is not a Leftist War on Christianity ....

Fvck off and have a WONDERFUL Evening .....

The fact that you refuse to answer my questions is proof.

The fact that Xmas is the biggest and most popular holiday in the US is proof.

The fact that no one has ever stopped you from celebrating Xmas is proof.

The fact that you can say Merry Xmas all you want is proof.

But I have seen you offer no proof of a war on Xmas. You have just whined about people not phrasing their holiday wishes just right or whined about public organizations calling Xmas by a different name in places where there are numerous December holidays.

Put on your big girl panties, suck it up, and celebrate YOUR holiday the way YOU want without demanding the rest of the world follow your exact wording.

Gee, who does that sound like?
It sounds like the authoritarian right; Nazis and fascism being on the right side of the political spectrum, of course.

Indeed, fascism and American conservatives share the same political roots: authoritarianism, militarism, hyper-nationalism, fear of change and diversity, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent.

And America has long ago grown tired of the right dishonesty and incessant lying – such as the lie that there’s a ‘war’ on Christianity.

The article about NJ removing the names of the holidays? LMAO!! So what? How does that actually effect your Xmas celebration?

And besides, it is New Jersey.
Explaining that to you is a FOOLS errand.

No it isn't. You haven't explained a damn thing. And you have posted several comments about how hard it is to explain to me, you are tired of explaining it to me and how liberals just can't understand.

There is nothing to understand. There is no war on Xmas.

And America has long ago grown tired of the right dishonesty and incessant lying – such as the lie that there’s a ‘war’ on Christianity.
Fvck off you psycho Leftist......

The only thing America has grown tired of is the constant Leftist ...aka Marxist attack on our Freedoms and Liberties from American hating POS's like you ...

Fvck off you psycho Leftist......

The only thing America has grown tired of is the constant Leftist ...aka Marxist attack on our Freedoms and Liberties from American hating POS's like you ...

Earlier you complained that I was acting like I know you. Now you are doing the exact same thing. I am a patriotic American. I am a veteran. I have worked since I was 17 and always paid my taxes. I spent 30 years raising children. So don't you dare try to cry and whine about me hating America. That is a bigger lie than the one you tell about your imaginary war on Xmas.

And yet Hitler was notorious for his religious belief in astrology. Go figure. then there was this: The Cross of Christ and the Swastika

The more you know.
Fucking Psycho Leftist ....

There is a reason no one takes you Leftist c*cksuckers seriously ...
What the hell are you ranting about? The OP tries to compare Nazi Germany machinations to US policies....I and others use FACTS to point out the sheer ignorance of that attempt. If facts and critical thinking disturbs you so, I suggest you seek help.

Forum List

Back