The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!

Rent free...

The American people are the loser. Trump mixed up some stupid meaningless papers. Meantime, we have Biden who has wrecked a nation for his chicom masters.

I'll take the mixed up papers.

Please.
Hillary Clinton used the wrong email account but you guys acted like it was the end of the world.

I wonder where he gets stuff like this, surfing the internet or just his own imagination.

The rubes buy it, of course, which is largely how we're in this alternate universe mess.

I wonder where he gets stuff like this, surfing the internet or just his own imagination.

The rubes buy it, of course, which is largely how we're in this alternate universe mess.

Even the faithful are not buying it as much any longer.

Now they have shifted to "well who cares if he is lying, he is no longer important"

Charges yet? Why not?

And a fact check from CNN? You are kidding.

Hillary Clinton used the wrong email account

Yep, Hillary was just another hapless, clueless incompetent who just happened to be given the office Sec. of State after having committed treason, twice.

Be concerned, VERY concerned when a government rewards its criminals while imprisoning its patriots.

Amazing how fast you also forget about those who died under her while ignoring hundreds of their pleas for help.

Yep, Hillary was just another hapless, clueless incompetent who just happened to be given the office Sec. of State after having committed treason, twice.

Be concerned, VERY concerned when a government rewards its criminals while imprisoning its patriots.

Amazing how fast you also forget about those who died under her while ignoring hundreds of their pleas for help.
And Trump likewise was hapless clueless incompetent.

And Trump likewise was hapless clueless incompetent.

And yet he got more good things done than any other president in the modern age proving yet again that nearly all of the boilerplate politicians in Washington are nothing more than blood-sucking career frauds sucking dry the taxpayer as they protect a broken system that only serves to make them rich at our expense.

And yet he got more good things done than any other president in the modern age proving yet again that nearly all of the boilerplate politicians in Washington are nothing more than blood-sucking career frauds sucking dry the taxpayer as they protect a broken system that only serves to make them rich at our expense.
As you said, he couldn't even figure out that the top secret documents with bright red covers and blaring capitol letter prints weren't the same as magazine covers.

What is that if not clueless, incompetent, hapless?

As you said, he couldn't even figure out that the top secret documents with bright red covers and blaring capitol letter prints weren't the same as magazine covers.

What is that if not clueless, incompetent, hapless?
You just described Incest Joe.

He knew he had those documents.

WHAT documents? You mean the ones you have only been told he had by an agency with a long history of lying, planting evidence and fabrication with an admitted agenda working as the special police force for the democrat party trying to keep Trump from running again and taking back the WH?

THOSE documents?

Forum List

Back