The Nashville Shooter was most likely NOT a trans male.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
After all the reaction to sketchy news reports about Audrey Hale being a "trans" male, there is evidence that is wrong. Here is an informative article on this troubled woman who was a high functioning Autistic. She was seeking medical treatment for some condition but there is no evidence to suggest she was taking hormone treatments. Her mother's statement after the tragedy was: "It's very very hard. I lost my daughter today".

She was what we used to call a "butch dyke." A man trapped inside a woman's body, which has these days been renamed "transgender." I would imagine she also had some kind of sexual relationship with a friend of hers who died in an auto accident..

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale was ‘heartbroken’ over death of friend she may have been ‘infatuated’ with

ZACSPCYZFZESTL6AEKXM747B5I.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000008945272.jpg

If she’s a woman trapped in a man’s body then why is she — it — attracted to women who act like men?
Why do lesbians like women who act like men and why are homo men attracted to other men who are effeminate?

I've always wondered that myself, in lesbian relationships one is often the 'masculine' and the other the 'feminine' one.

She was what we used to call a "butch dyke." A man trapped inside a woman's body, which has these days been renamed "transgender." I would imagine she also had some kind of sexual relationship with a friend of hers who died in an auto accident..

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale was ‘heartbroken’ over death of friend she may have been ‘infatuated’ with

If these are recent pictures of Hale then she looks like she was taking testosterone, one key feature is it makes females go through a sort of male puberty and they often look younger. They can get testosterone easy and doctors don't do any kind of real blood work if she was taking other prescriptions.
IMO they're trying to distance the shooting from the trans community.

Last edited:
After all the reaction to sketchy news reports about Audrey Hale being a "trans" male, there is evidence that is wrong. Here is an informative article on this troubled woman who was a high functioning Autistic. She was seeking medical treatment for some condition but there is no evidence to suggest she was taking hormone treatments. Her mother's statement after the tragedy was: "It's very very hard. I lost my daughter today".

I have to agree. I've been thinking that this is more of a female that would identify as non-binary. The picture of her wearing a male shirt and a tie just means that day she felt like wearing a male shirt and a tie.

Another days she felt like wearing a very feminine dress and hairstyle. She kept her hair in a length that she could represent either or neither at any given time.

Who knows how that affected her decision to commit that horrible crime. Clearly she was mad at the world. Whether that had to do with being non-binary, or being autistic, or just being an unpopular kid in school, mad at the world and committed suicide by cop, taking children with her.

Last edited:

Imagine being so bored you obsess about whether a dead terrorist identified as a boy or a girl. Magaturds, man.

I know that her choice of weapons sucked.

Her gear sucked too. Tennis shoes, fake airsoft plate carrier, baseball cap, no optics on the AR, and a crappy Kydex Serpa holster she probably bought at Walmart before they quit selling those a few years ago.

I think she really wanted to get her skank ass shot.

Her gear sucked too. Tennis shoes, fake airsoft plate carrier, baseball cap, and crappy Kydex Serpa holster she probably bought at Walmart before they quit selling those a few years ago.

I think she really wanted to get her skank ass shot.
You would have done better?

I’ll tell you what she is,selfish
She’s not the victim, the people she shot are

She was definitely a TransPsycho!

No doubt about it!

A total freak!

Probably 99% of all trannies today are really just fags.

The men wanting to be women are just effeminate fags and the women wanting to be men are just dykes.

She was a tranny. Her mom calling her daughter a daughter doesn't indicate anything. Because it was her daughter.

If I had a son and he decided to be a fag tranny women I'd tell him "son you call yourself what you want but I won't lie to you, lie to myself or lie to everyone else and say you're a woman and my daughter. You'll always be my son and that won't change."

Forum List

Back