The Myth of "Long Covid"- Just a Bunch of Crazy Women & Miserable Fatties?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A govt study by the NIH has shown a strong link between women with mental disorders & unhealthy people that tend to be miserable anyway.

What it didn't show was any actual physiological reasons for the so-called disease.

Increased risk for PASC was noted in women and those with a history of anxiety disorder. Participants with findings meeting the definition of PASC reported lower quality of life on standardized testing. Abnormal findings on physical examination and diagnostic testing were uncommon.
Exploratory studies found no evidence of persistent viral infection, autoimmunity, or abnormal immune activation in participants with PASC.

A newer study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open says it's not from a rona infection.

These findings suggest that persistent symptoms in this age group are related to factors other than SARS-CoV-2 infection, and therefore question the usefulness of the WHO case definition of PCC.

New peer-reviewed research published in Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open has found that people who claim to be suffering from “long” covid are often just unhealthy, out of shape, and generally miserable people.

Of course it is Fake .
The list of its alleged symptoms covers everyrhing imaginable ecxcept itchy bums and galloping foot rot .

No distinguishing symptoms= no diagnosis = nonsense

And the sooner we ship fatties out to the rain forests the better .
The way they occupy space is obscene and research shows they fart 46 % more on average than non obese people . Stinking we Pure Ones with their smells .And warming the planet .

A govt study by the NIH has shown a strong link between women with mental disorders & unhealthy people that tend to be miserable anyway.

What it didn't show was any actual physiological reasons for the so-called disease.

Increased risk for PASC was noted in women and those with a history of anxiety disorder. Participants with findings meeting the definition of PASC reported lower quality of life on standardized testing. Abnormal findings on physical examination and diagnostic testing were uncommon.
Exploratory studies found no evidence of persistent viral infection, autoimmunity, or abnormal immune activation in participants with PASC.

A newer study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open says it's not from a rona infection.

These findings suggest that persistent symptoms in this age group are related to factors other than SARS-CoV-2 infection, and therefore question the usefulness of the WHO case definition of PCC.

New peer-reviewed research published in Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open has found that people who claim to be suffering from “long” covid are often just unhealthy, out of shape, and generally miserable people.
I prefer short covid like the type Herman Cain had

hold it. Have youy seen the list of symptoms of covid infection? and they dont' even have proof of what the actual germ looks like. NOR can you tell the difference between 'covid' and the flu or the common cold for that matter. We know the symptom of the covid vaxx...SUDDENLY. and so Journal of american Medicine says no such thing as Long covid. So this report is out of JAMA. Pardon me a moment. (BWAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJHAJHHJAHJAJA) okay. I'm back.

all the freakin' devastation out of this epic load of shit and y'all want to believe the next word out of these liars mouths? I don't have it but i am not about to doubt it seeing what else they've perpetrated so far, and the plans they have.

What a repulsive accusation. I did not kill Herman Cain

You did celebrate his death, however, ghoul.
He almost saved lives by serving as an example, but then he couldn't even do that because you rubes kept winning his award. As incompetent in death as he was in life.

You killed him, not me. It was more important to you that he die for ignorance. I should be commending you.
He died i suspect because some leftist doctor decided putting him on a ventilator would definitely Solve the problem of conservative herman caine...it was state sanctioned murder is what it was. For all of them. Medical profession showed it would kill the american people in order to protect their own jobs and for $$$$ and probably some antivaxxfolk hatred as well and some politics.

He almost saved lives by serving as an example, but then he couldn't even do that because you rubes kept winning his award. As incompetent in death as he was in life.
fed govt/fauci genocide. only effing idiots believe the covid vaxx prevented anything. THEY"RE TELLING YOU IT PROVIDED NO BENEFIT and you STILL CONTINUE with this BS. HOW STUPID can some people BE???
Covid was a sham, The vaxx is the killer.

He died i suspect because some leftist doctor decided putting him on a ventilator would definitely Solve the problem of conservative herman caine...it was state sanctioned murder is what it was. For all of them. Medical profession showed it would kill the american people in order to protect their own jobs and for $$$$ and probably some antivaxxfolk hatred as well and some politics.
Lol then bravo, state! Good work! :laugh:

:cuckoo:

Like everything else the left has lied about ...at some point...you won't be laughing anymore.

This "pandemic" was a huge boon for hypochondriacs and medical anxiety sufferers. All their fear, paranoia, and conspiracy theories were validated again and again by the government and the corporate media.

hold it. Have youy seen the list of symptoms of covid infection? and they dont' even have proof of what the actual germ looks like. NOR can you tell the difference between 'covid' and the flu or the common cold for that matter. We know the symptom of the covid vaxx...SUDDENLY. and so Journal of american Medicine says no such thing as Long covid. So this report is out of JAMA. Pardon me a moment. (BWAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJHAJHHJAHJAJA) okay. I'm back.

all the freakin' devastation out of this epic load of shit and y'all want to believe the next word out of these liars mouths? I don't have it but i am not about to doubt it seeing what else they've perpetrated so far, and the plans they have.
Done some more reading on this today. *JAMA is telling you there's no long covid and that it is psychological cause you're nuts. As usual, the left has changed the definition again. And what people called long covid...is *REALLY the effects of spike proteins and prions still in your blood stream and cleansing organs. So you have it...they just want to confuse you about it....so as maybe they won't have to take *RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

*caps for emphasis only

ba83d4ba41a5fb83.png

Forum List

Back