The most intriguing interview that most people missed.

Here is Patrick Bet-David's interview with Jordan Peterson 1 year ago.

Jordan has squandered away his credibility with his resorting to extremism.

Now he's in flux and can't be depended upon to stay any course. He's as likely to turn atheist again as he's likely to be hospitalized again for his mental illness issues.

Why?
Specifically.
This is almost a 2 hour interview/discussion.
Traditionally if you are going to link something you want people to see, you provide at least an inkling why that is.

Jordan has squandered away his credibility with his resorting to extremism.

Now he's in flux and can't be depended upon to stay any course. He's as likely to turn atheist again as he's likely to be hospitalized again for his mental illness issues.
I would say it's more that he is growing with the times .

But I'm sure that 98% of what he says is over your head anyway so .....

Why?
Specifically.
This is almost a 2 hour interview/discussion.
Traditionally if you are going to link something you want people to see, you provide at least an inkling why that is.
If anybody is going to invest an hour or more to hearing Jordan, this isn't the one to listen to.

The Dillihunty/Peterson debate would be a much better choice.

Dillihunty destroyed Peterson and drove Jordan all the way back to being a believer again. He happened to catch Jordan right in the middle of his transformation.

I would say it's more that he is growing with the times .

But I'm sure that 98% of what he says is over your head anyway so .....
I would admit to about 10% either being over my head or being garbled nonsense. He's smarter than me but he's not smart right throughout the spectrum. For example, Dillihunty isn't as overall smart but took jordan down on religion.

I think I could challenge Jordan on politics, judging from what I've seen on his analysis of Trudeau and the trucker demonstrations. Jordan succumbed to political bias that was over the top.

I have probably watched/listened to at least 10 hours or more of Peterson and have listened to several podcast when he is present. I have not heard a whole lot of him in the past 6 months or so. I am aware that he has had a lot of struggles in hi spersonal life where he resorted to taking drugs to numb himself basically.
So I am going to find it more than a little ironic if suddenly the left start listening to him because they like what he is currently saying. That would be funny. They have hated on this man for over a decade with nothing resembling rational reason for doing so.
But..oh... wait... he recanted an opinion... so now we love him.
That is funny.

Forum List

Back