The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is.

The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is.

It's such a hoot to hear the various liberals frantically digging up excuses, exaggerating, and outright lying in hopes of fooling people into not voting for one GOP candidate or another.

In Cruz's case, he's in a Senate where people ran for election stating firm conservative principle; only to have the media and other Democrats come down on them full force until they decided to make "reasonable compromises", letting the country move ever farther to the left.

Cruz is one who will simply say, "No. I'd staying the way I am, and if you don't like it I don't care". It's a reply the desperate liberals have no answer for, except the lies they tell and exaggerations.

"Cruz is awful!!!" means Ted Cruz won't compromise and kowtow the way other Republicans do; and if he finds somebody lying to him or about him (Democrats do this all the time), he'll call them liars to their faces, and not care if they get angry. In fact, he'll laugh at him.

They say he's "awful".

I say he's exactly who we need to deal with the destructive tand frequently illegal things they do.

For the last 30+ years, all the "compromising" has been Republicans compromising what they said while campaigning, in order to "get things done" with Democrats who almost never compromise (and the media who covers those facts up).

We need someone who will refuse just as much as Democrats used to, to compromise. And who bullies them into finally being the ones who change THEIR ways. And who runs roughshod over the ones who try to resist.

And they will naturally call such a person "awful", before moving on to much more hateful names.

And that will be a sign that Republicans are FINALLY doing something right.

BTW, the term is "bald faced liar," not "bold faced liar."

You're quite right. I'm surprised I made such a mistake, I know better. I guess that's what happens when you distract yourself doing multiple things at once. Though, the phrase "bold faced liar" has become so common that technically speaking it's a legitimate component of the language in its own right. I read somewhere a few years ago that "bold faced liar" has come to particularly refer to internet/digital based typed communication. But personally, I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so I prefer the original.

Oh well, what's most important is that you believe this to be true.

Believe? Oh no, that's where you are wrong. Nothing here is about what I believe. It's all about physics, cause, effect, and agriculture.

carrot-and-stick-for-loyalty-marketing.jpg

I have to give you credit for giving your best effort to sound intelligent.

I would prefer it if you would simply mush. I'm getting bored.

Oh well, what's most important is that you believe this to be true.

Believe? Oh no, that's where you are wrong. Nothing here is about what I believe. It's all about physics, cause, effect, and agriculture.

carrot-and-stick-for-loyalty-marketing.jpg

I have to give you credit for giving your best effort to sound intelligent.

I would prefer it if you would simply mush. I'm getting bored.

So says the intellect who could care less what I think.

"The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is."

Better late than never.

Cruz is not fit to be president – hostile to women, gay Americans, and the rule of law.

His moronic notion of subjecting Supreme Court justices to 'popular votes' is anathema to the most fundamental principles of our Constitutional Republic.

In a previous thread I presented evidence of how Ted Cruz is for erasing America's borders, getting rid of her sovereignty in order to form the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. His wife, Heidi who works for Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in pushing America towards the North American Union.

Now, going back to when Cruz was 18 years old, he wanted to, and apparently still does want to rule the world

Video: 18 Year Old Ted Cruz Aspired to Take Over the World, Become a Dictator

And like any wannabe dictator, nothing like voter intimidation in campaign ads:

Cruz Campaign Sends Letters Admonishing Citizens for Not Voting

No way, no-how will I vote for Cruz, he's the sleaziest, most despicable and dangerous GOP candidate running. If he is the GOP nominee, I will vote third party.
I think you're loosing your friken mind. Maybe you turned into a Trump cult follower?:dunno:

"The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is."

Better late than never.

Cruz is not fit to be president – hostile to women, gay Americans, and the rule of law.

His moronic notion of subjecting Supreme Court justices to 'popular votes' is anathema to the most fundamental principles of our Constitutional Republic.

Coming from a nutjob who kisses Hussein Obama's ass at every turn:slap:

In a previous thread I presented evidence of how Ted Cruz is for erasing America's borders, getting rid of her sovereignty in order to form the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. His wife, Heidi who works for Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in pushing America towards the North American Union.

Now, going back to when Cruz was 18 years old, he wanted to, and apparently still does want to rule the world

No way, no-how will I vote for Cruz, he's the sleaziest, most despicable and dangerous GOP candidate running. If he is the GOP nominee, I will vote third party.
I think you're loosing your friken mind. Maybe you turned into a Trump cult follower?:dunno:

Jroc,

While I like what Trump has to offer, I stand with Rand. I think his father Ron is a better man, but Rand is the closest we'll get to Ron. This country would be in a much better condition if Ron Paul was president, and Rand was well on his way to taking over. Outside of Rand Paul: Ben Carson, Rick Santorum and Donald Trump are good candidates; the rest of the GOP field is absolute trash I won't even think of voting for.

Jroc,

While I like what Trump has to offer, I stand with Rand. I think his father Ron is a better man, but Rand is the closest we'll get to Ron. This country would be in a much better condition if Ron Paul was president, and Rand was well on his way to taking over. Outside of Rand Paul: Ben Carson Rick Santorum and Donald Trump; the rest of the GOP field is absolute trash I won't even think of voting for.
Rand Paul doesn't have a chance in hell of winning anything. You were for Cruz before. He was second on your list to Paul. Now you've swallowed all the bullshit being spewed out by people like Trump. You wont be voting so it doesn't matter anyway

Jroc,

While I like what Trump has to offer, I stand with Rand. I think his father Ron is a better man, but Rand is the closest we'll get to Ron. This country would be in a much better condition if Ron Paul was president, and Rand was well on his way to taking over. Outside of Rand Paul: Ben Carson Rick Santorum and Donald Trump; the rest of the GOP field is absolute trash I won't even think of voting for.
Rand Paul doesn't have a chance in hell of winning anything. You were for Cruz before. He was second on your list to Paul. Now you've swallowed all the bullshit being spewed out by people like Trump. You wont be voting so it doesn't matter anyway

From the last debate, Rand Paul has moved up in the polls. It might not be enough, and too late, but I'm voting for Rand Paul. Whether Rand wins or loses, I will still vote. Unless the GOP candidate is Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Rick Santorum or Donald Trump, I will vote third party.

Jroc, if Hillary or Bernie were to use the same voter intimidation tactics Cruz is using, you'd have a different perspective. Ted Cruz is absolute trash. He repulses me every bit as much as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Jroc,

From the last debate, Rand Paul has moved up in the polls. It might not be enough, and too late, but I'm voting for Rand Paul. Whether Rand wins or loses, I will still vote. Unless the GOP candidate is Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Rick Santorum or Donald Trump, I will vote third party.

Jroc, if Hillary or Bernie were to use the same voter intimidation tactics Cruz is using, you'd have a different perspective. Ted Cruz is absolute trash. He repulses me every bit as much as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Then sadly you're not living in the world of reality

Jroc,

I'll agree with you on that in a sense that outside of Trump, the other candidates I mentioned have little chance of being GOP nominee.

Jroc, look at Cruz objectively, he's rotten to the core. He's part of the problem, not part of the solution. Cruz and his wife are heavily involved with elitists at Goldman Sachs and want to destroy American sovereignty to bring us into the North American Union. Look at my previous thread I started about this in my post history, then after reading about Cruz judge for yourself.

A more in depth look at Ted Cruz.

Jroc,

I'll agree with you on that in a sense that outside of Trump, the other candidates I mentioned have little chance of being GOP nominee.

Jroc, look at Cruz objectively, he's rotten to the core. He's part of the problem, not part of the solution. Cruz and his wife are heavily involved with elitists at Goldman Sachs and want to destroy American sovereignty to bring us into the North American Union. Look at my previous thread I started about this in my post history, then after reading about Cruz judge for yourself.

A more in depth look at Ted Cruz.
You're loosing it, i'm actually sad about that. No i'm not looking at the stupid link. The Cruzes took out a loan on their retirement...You're loosing your mind

Forum List

Back