The Memo: All eyes on faltering "Worlds Dumbest Politician " Biden ahead of first debate

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The 2020 Democratic candidates for president are beginning the most important week of their campaigns with the front-runner looking more vulnerable than ever. Former Vice President Joe Biden has seen his poll ratings dip amid controversies over hot-button issues such as race and abortion. His responses have left many Democrats dissatisfied, sparking fresh questions about his judgment — and about the durability of his support. The rest of the field is also unsettled.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Oh please let the candidate be Biden.... a meme of him holding a shotgun backwards would be just perfect... anyone want to try?

I don't think the Dems are going to give it to Sleepy Joe.

The criticism of his collaborations with James O Eastland and Herman Talmadge is actually a load of crapola. The Clintons collaborated closely with Fulbright, Al Gore with Al Gore Sr., President Carter with Les Maddox, all living Democrat leaders with Robert C. Byrd.

None of that mattered in the past , to bring it up against the Sleepy One is disproportionate and absurd.

I was under the impression that Joe B. was a former TWO TERM VPOTUS.

The experience Joe B. gained during that tenure would most likely afford him a near front runner status in the 2020 race, I would think.

Sounds like the OP author is just full of envy, piss, vinegar, and hate.

I was under the impression that Joe B. was a former TWO TERM VPOTUS.

The experience Joe B. gained during that tenure would most likely afford him a near front runner status in the 2020 race, I would think.

Sounds like the OP author is just full of envy, piss, vinegar, and hate.

Its not the OP that is picking on Sleepy Joe. Its the media and the Democrat Establishment that is painting him as a collaborator with Eastland and other segregationists, when they didn't do it in 2016 with the Clintons.

If

Joe Biden

is the Dems answer to Trump, we'll have Trump for another 4....

Biden is essentially a "forfeit..."

If

Joe Biden

is the Dems answer to Trump, we'll have Trump for another 4....

Biden is essentially a "forfeit..."

The thing with Sleepy Joe is that he is definitely in good enough shape to RUN for president, particularly if he does a front porch campaign like Harding and McKinley did back in the day.

But he really doesn't have the ability to actually SERVE as president. Just too dam goofy, like these 90 year old guys hanging out in the old folks home. I know he is only 77, but he's an old 77. Crazy Bernie is a year older, and looks every bit of his age, but is a lot more together physically.

If I was on the DNC, I'd send Sleepy Joe to see a top doctor, see if he is legally senile.

If Biden were to be actually elected, I would hope that there would be enough patriotic people in the cabinet to use the 25th Amendment to remove him. Impeaching Mr. Biden is going to be very difficult, as the D's are likely to politicize the process.

Forum List

Back