The majority of Canadian people have changed their opinion on Mandates in 2 weeks.

and 900 plus officers died during that period. And they need to make up dead officers on Jan 6. LOLOL liars....and fools who believe them.

One elderly woman was trampled either this am or yesterday. she died at hospital this morning.
How horrible!

That beautifully coiffed and melodiously voiced dictator should be ashamed of himself.

Hopefully KARMA will teach him a lesson that he will never forget.

Why do liberal white women feel compelled to protest naked when we could all do without that.

Answer my question.
So, you like the Hitler eh.

You think that a lazy overused theme of fascist Hitler plays outside of parler?

This must make you offended then.

a1995354-b2d8-428b-b253-f4367ed8cdd6-1018WapakTrump.jpg

So you don't have the balls or intelligence to answer a simple question. Got it.
You seem fascinated by this, why?

The image of Biden with a Hitler mustache is played out boi. You seem not to grasp that it doesn't have the ability to offend. Anyone using Hitler has already lost every argument and tests of critical thinking skills.

I don't know why you seem proud of it.

You seem fascinated by this, why?

The image of Biden with a Hitler mustache is played out boi. You seem not to grasp that it doesn't have the ability to offend. Anyone using Hitler has already lost every argument and tests of critical thinking skills.

I don't know why you seem proud of it.
Because your kind are all totally triggered by my avatar and not a one of you knows why. That's why I leave it up. It's fun to watch you insects squirm. It's fun, like finding an anthill on a hot, sunny day, and taking your magnifying glass and frying the fuckers.

Because your kind are all totally triggered by my avatar and not a one of you knows why. That's why I leave it up. It's fun to watch you insects squirm. It's fun, like finding an anthill on a hot, sunny day, and taking your magnifying glass and frying the fuckers.
No, you're looking for an excuse to post about it like it's important to you.

Meh

This guy just quit...

220218232526-canada-trucker-ottawa-arrest-0218-restricted-medium-tease.jpg

Hope they have freedom fries in Canadian jails.

Forum List

Back