The Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team has released Athletic Aleksandar Katai following his wife's "racist and violent" social media comments

"Kill the s---s!" ??

What is that word, S PICS?

Our society is going to eat itself alive. Welcome to Communism.

As I listen to people, talk about this stuff privately, it becomes clear that there are silent subtle backlashes happening.

People don't like living in a world controlled by the thought police.

As I listen to people, talk about this stuff privately, it becomes clear that there are silent subtle backlashes happening.

They have the option of moving.

And they have the option of staying.

And working in ways you can't comprehend.

Nobody gives a fuck about the L.A. Galaxy around here.

People to sit up and notice when a man's livelihood is taken because people don't like what his wife says.

People to sit up and notice when a man's livelihood is taken because people don't like what his wife says.
So they are going to whisper to each other? What is it about whispering that I cant comprehend?
If he cant keep his bitch in check then he needs to move back to Transylvania or whatever wasteland he is from.

So they are going to whisper to each other? What is it about whispering that I cant comprehend?
If he cant keep his bitch in check then he needs to move back to Transylvania or whatever wasteland he is from.

They do whisper to each other.

You'll just need to see it when it happens.

As for the guy from the Galaxy....if that is what you need to feel safe, then keep at it.

But you won't be safe.

As for the guy from the Galaxy....if that is what you need to feel safe, then keep at it.

But you won't be safe.
Is this a thing like the south will rise again?

I'm safe. Anyone that doubts that obviously has not met me face to face.

But you won't be safe.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But you won't be safe.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are you doing some kind of mouth exercise or something? Scratch that I dont think I want to know.

The example must be made of him. The left must prove they take no prisoners, show no mercy, give no quarter, and leave no one alive.

I think it’s crazy that he got fired for something that he didn’t do
He didnt get fired. They agreed to part ways. Fans werent having it.
Yeah I’m pretty sure he “agreed” to lose his job. That’s just a way that the pr guy from the team words it
Well he got his contract paid off. The question has to be how did he not know his wife was a racist? That was some vile shit she did.

Forum List

Back