Found object :eusa_dance:

:rock:

Oh look. Boozeman doesn't like music.

25793720-8096221-image-a-18_1583860985878.jpg

Found object :eusa_dance:

:rock:

Oh look. Boozeman doesn't like music.

25793720-8096221-image-a-18_1583860985878.jpg

I like GOOD music, ya schmuck, and a LOT of it. I didn't care for your horsesh*t thread opening video, because it IS horsesh*t. Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Actually it's not mine, although I certainly do parodies. Pretty good ones if I do say so myself.

So you like music, you just don't like patriotic Americans expressing their collective opinion. I see.

Actually it's not mine, although I certainly do parodies. Pretty good ones if I do say so myself.

So you like music, you just don't like patriotic Americans expressing their collective opinion. I see.

Please!

Patriotic Americans don't know how to sing this well!

;)

Btw --- this is the original Zulu song titled "Mbube" from 1939

Just in case you youn'uns don't know, here's the original, Harry Nilsson tune entirely in one chord (C7)

I'm out

EXCELLENT - That guy gives Randy Rainbow a run for his money! :auiqs.jpg:

I wish he'd find better music but Randy's a master craftsman at creative output, and editing. And I appreciate that.

Yeah, Randy started out in theater and has a tendency to go for show tunes.

Randy Rainbow was born to a Jewish family in Huntington, New York. He grew up in Commack, New York. When he was 10-years old, his father, Gerry Rainbow ( Ribner),[3][4][5] a musician and talent booker,[6] moved the family to Plantation, Florida. Rainbow credits his grandmother as his greatest comedic influence. In a 2017 interview with The New York Times, he recalled "It was really my grandmother who was the biggest influence because she’d talk back to the celebrities and politicians on TV. She was a combination of Joan Rivers, Elaine Stritch, Betty White, and Bea Arthur rolled into one". After dropping out of community college in his early 20s, Rainbow moved back to New York to pursue a theatrical career. It was then he began blogging and making comedic videos.[1]

EXCELLENT - That guy gives Randy Rainbow a run for his money! :auiqs.jpg:

I wish he'd find better music but Randy's a master craftsman at creative output, and editing. And I appreciate that.

Yeah, Randy started out in theater and has a tendency to go for show tunes.

Randy Rainbow was born to a Jewish family in Huntington, New York. He grew up in Commack, New York. When he was 10-years old, his father, Gerry Rainbow ( Ribner),[3][4][5] a musician and talent booker,[6] moved the family to Plantation, Florida. Rainbow credits his grandmother as his greatest comedic influence. In a 2017 interview with The New York Times, he recalled "It was really my grandmother who was the biggest influence because she’d talk back to the celebrities and politicians on TV. She was a combination of Joan Rivers, Elaine Stritch, Betty White, and Bea Arthur rolled into one". After dropping out of community college in his early 20s, Rainbow moved back to New York to pursue a theatrical career. It was then he began blogging and making comedic videos.[1]

I appreciate his production/editing values. I do that myself and I know outstanding work when i see it.

Forum List

Back