The Liar in Chief would like to see a Supremer Court

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

With the latest ruling crushing trump and his merry band of idiots, I expect he wished he had his "Supemer Court." Poor Baby is gonna have a terrible Christmas...maybe Ivanka can increase her nights with him during the week. I expect Prince Kushner wouldn't mind.
:thewave:

With the latest ruling crushing trump and his merry band of idiots, I expect he wished he had his "Supemer Court." Poor Baby is gonna have a terrible Christmas...maybe Ivanka can increase her nights with him during the week. I expect Prince Kushner wouldn't mind.

Liar in chief? hey guess what troll,Obama is not president anymore,what deserted island you been on?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Liar in chief? hey guess what troll,Obama is not president anymore,what deserted island you been on?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh....I am talking about the current occupant ay 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He is the SOON TO BE Former Liar in Chief! And my Christmas is gonna be great. How is your Christmas shaping up? Not so good...huh?
:thewave::thewave:

Trump never lied to me.
Only because you are too STUPID to know it!!!!!

trump lies to his cult all the time. They are too Stupid to know it. He uses them and now he is stealing their money by using his voter fraud lie.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

We were against gay marriage before we were for it.

Those are lies.

Sunni Man, you can disagree all you want. If it had not been for the courts of this nation, trump would have been successful in his attempted Coup. And now I read that there are repubs that are willing to give their lives so a fat con man can continue to live at 166 Pennsylvania Avenue.

ARE REPUBLICANS LOSING THEIR DAMN MINDS?

Forum List

Back