The Legacy of Slavery

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
I often hear of this and yet there is no proof it actually exists.

So can some of you whining black cry babies explain, in specific terms, exactly how slavery has negatively affected your life?

So can some of you whining black cry babies explain, in specific terms, exactly how slavery has negatively affected your life?

No, they can't. The legacy of slavery is an ideal perpetuated by the phony black leaders like Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah Wright. These guy need blacks to feel threatened and disenfranchised so they can gain power and line their pockets.

Slavery was horrible. IS horrible and should be banned world wide. There's probably no where on Earth where it hasn't happened and the US was the second major country to abandon it.

But for the decedents of slavery here, no one has benefited more. Not a one wants to live in Africa.

Not sure what you mean; it worked out great for the Union. The North proved beyond any shadow of any doubt; that our Second Amendment always applies, regardless of all of the other ones, and that Only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed, when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Blacks have 15 times less wealth than whites. Slavery is part of the reason why.

But you see the issue here is not just slavery.

Slavery was horrible. IS horrible and should be banned world wide. There's probably no where on Earth where it hasn't happened and the US was the second major country to abandon it.

But for the decedents of slavery here, no one has benefited more. Not a one wants to live in Africa.

I guess that's why 1.2 billion people live there and 300 million live here.

Really? 1.2 billion descendants of slavery here moved to Africa? Or maybe you can't read?

Really? 1.2 billion descendants of slavery here moved to Africa? Or maybe you can't read?

You said no one wants to live in Africa. I'm not beginning to pay attention to the first part of what was said because it's ignorant.

Try reading what was said again dumb ass. He said one wants to live in Africa I'm not beginning to pay attention to the first part of what was said because it's ignorant.
I wrote that, dumbass. I said: "But for the decedents of slavery here, no one has benefited more. Not a one wants to live in Africa."

Try reading what was said again dumb ass. He said one wants to live in Africa I'm not beginning to pay attention to the first part of what was said because it's ignorant.
I wrote that, dumbass. I said: "But for the decedents of slavery here, no one has benefited more. Not a one wants to live in Africa."

You wrote some ignorant racist drivel. So what?

You can't say not a one wants to live in Africa because blacks have moved from here to Africa.

I've been nice to you long enough. Look peckerwood, we were born here. We don't have to move back to Africa because we oppose your mother fucking racism. If you don't like that opposition take your honky asses back to whitey land over in Europe where your in asses came from. You don't like paying taxes here take your asses back to whiteyland where you came from. You don't like the government that was made for YOUR benefit because you have to follow the rules it wrote, then take your ass back to whiteyland where your punk ass came from. But as long as we are born here and have ancestors who suffered and died in THIS country, we will stand for OUR rights and there is not a mother fucking thing your cracker asses can do about it but change. Because getting on the internet with like minded racists and trolling is not going to stop how your white asses become a minority is about 20 years.

And don't one of you punk motherfuckers start crying about how racist these words are. I have read you sons of bitches post up a manner of racism, from the n word to calling us monkeys and then some. What you sow you shall also reap peckerwood.

You can't say not a one wants to live in Africa because blacks have moved from here to Africa.

I've been nice to you long enough. Look peckerwood, we were born here. We don't have to move back to Africa because we oppose your mother fucking racism. If you don't like that opposition take your honky asses back to whitey land over in Europe where your in asses came from. You don't like paying taxes here take your asses back to whiteyland where you cam from. You don't like the government that was made for YOUR benefit because you have to follow the rules it wrote, then take your ass back to whiteyland where your punk ass came from. But as long as we are born here and have ancestors who suffered and died in THIS country, we will stand for OUR rights and there is not a mother fucking thing your cracker asses cab do about it but change. Because getting on the internet with lie minded racists and trolling is not going to stop how your white asses become a minority is about 20 years.

And don't one of you punk motherfuckers start crying about how racist these words are. I have read you sons of bitches post up a manner of racism, from the n word to calling us monkeys and then some. What you sow you shall also reap peckerwood.
You tried to correct me and tell me what he wrote when I was the author and know what I wrote. Now you want to change the subject. The point is no blacks have done better than the descendants of slavery here. Not a fun fact but a fact none the less. Hating whitey doesn't change it.

I've been nice to you long enough. Look peckerwood, we were born here. We don't have to move back to Africa because we oppose your mother fucking racism. If you don't like that opposition take your honky asses back to whitey land over in Europe where your in asses came from. You don't like paying taxes here take your asses back to whiteyland where you cam from. You don't like the government that was made for YOUR benefit because you have to follow the rules it wrote, then take your ass back to whiteyland where your punk ass came from. But as long as we are born here and have ancestors who suffered and died in THIS country, we will stand for OUR rights and there is not a mother fucking thing your cracker asses cab do about it but change. Because getting on the internet with lie minded racists and trolling is not going to stop how your white asses become a minority is about 20 years.

You tried to correct me and tell me what he wrote when I was the author and know what I wrote. Now you want to change the subject. The point is no blacks have done better than the descendants of slavery here. Not a fun fact but a fact none the less. Hating whitey doesn't change it.

I didn't change a damn thing. You are trying tot tell me how blacks have done and your ass is white. Shut the fuck up. This is not about hating whitey, this is about rejecting your kind of white persons racism. There are plenty of whites out there who eject your bullshit too.

Tim Wise Colorblind Denial and White Privilege

Jane Elliott on Racism, Trump, White Ignorance (2017) | River Gibbs

How do you Identify Racism_ The Angry Eye with Jane Elliott

I didn't change a damn thing. You are trying tot tell me how blacks have done and your ass is white. Shut the fuck up. This is not about hating whitey, this is about rejecting your kind of white persons racism. There are plenty of whites out there who eject your bullshit too.
I'm not watching your stupid videos, nor did I say you changed anything. You can't follow simple conversations. And you can't even come up with a decent response to what I said because it's an uncomfortable fact that diffuses your racist rants.

Blacks have 15 times less wealth than whites. Slavery is part of the reason why.

But you see the issue here is not just slavery.

can you prove your theory that slavery in art of the reason why?

btw you sound jealous of whitey.

Forum List

Back