The Left's War On America

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
politics-Liberal-definition.jpg

Everything is a war to the left. They claim that their political opponents are conducting a war on women, but it seems that the only women under attack are conservative women. The left claims that requiring positive identification at the polls is an attempt to prevent blacks from voting. Who cares that you need a picture I.D. to buy cigarettes and booze, or even get into one of their fundraisers, you're conducting a war on blacks if you require them to prove they are who they say they are.

The president is encouraging millions of Central American refugees to flood our borders, and he's doing absolutely nothing to stop it. He's giving them free flights to San Diego and dumping them into Chula Vista. He refuses to allow United States Representative free access to refugee camps in their own districts. They aren't even being screened properly.

Medical staff working in these camps are being threatened with criminal prosecution if they spill the beans on the type of injuries and diseases they are treating. Several of these children have had fingers and limbs cut off by drug cartels. Many have been tortured and sexually abused. Many carry diseases that had up to this point been all but totally eradicated through immunization in the US.

Obama has the time to attend a couple of fundraisers in Texas this week, but he doesn't have the time to show up at one of these refugee camps. The administration announced they are sending riot squads to Marietta California, not to prevent illegals from rioting, but to prevent Americans from stopping him from bringing thousands of them into their town. Obama considers law-abiding Americans more of a threat than a human flood of illegals invading our borders.

Liberals have been busy fostering a false image of conservatives. They consider a Republican to be the worst piece of crap human being in existence. They call them murderers, terrorists, teabaggers, accuse them of bigotry, harass them, send threats of murder and rape to them, and treat them like the KKK treated blacks shortly after the Civil War. The problem isn't that what they say is believable, it's the folks who actually believe this garbage. Some of them actually believe it all. They never question anything that Democrats say, nomatter how extreme.

The left is conducting a full scale war on America. Everything this country ever stood for is under attack. They want to transform us into something other than the country we grew up in. They want essentially to flip this country on it's head and turn it into a liberal utopia. If we don't like it, we can just leave.

Before the flood of illegals was noticed by the media a couple of weeks ago, we didn't know exactly what Obama meant by transforming America. Now we can see clearly what he had in mind.

Links

Articles: The Liberal war on Responsibility

Fox News Reporter Jesse Watters Kicked Out of N.O.W. Conference by Albuquerque Police - Fox Nation

The Myth of a 'War on Religion' - Peter Beinart - The Atlantic

Articles: The Liberal war on Responsibility

Last edited:
Here's a prime example of how liberals here at USMB lie about conservatives:

Have Republicans lost the black vote forever or for decades?

Look at what they've done. Right here on the USMB there are endless threads from popular right wingers who go on and on about blacks being inferior or being "plantation blacks" without integrity because all they want is "free stuff" completely ignoring the fact that blacks make up an important part of the Democratic Party coalition. They just can't give blacks credit for anything.

From 2007 until the last presidential elections, the largest growth in food stamps were in 254 counties. 213 of those counties voted for Mitt Romney. Obviously they were white counties. Doesn't anyone wonder how many of those who lost their jobs lost them because of "Pioneer of outsourcing" Romney and his "Move the jobs to China" Bain Capital?

Worse, is the way Republicans have treated this president. House Republicans approval rating is 7. One sixth of Obama's. The Conservative court is at 30%. The lowest ever.

The country is still suffering from the effects of Republican economic and foreign policy and right wingers are desperately trying to pin those failures on President Obama?

Then there are the endless insults publicly towards this president. Uppity? Tar baby? Hitler (I mean, come on. Hitler?)?

Then there is right wing hero Bundy. Blacks were better off as slaves.

And that other right wing hero, child killer Zimmerman.

Clearly Republicans don't want blacks. Not after all that.

Course, they don't want gays. That goes without saying.

Just the fact that Republicans pick out so many to hate, how are they going to "grow"? What makes them an attractive party to belong to besides who they malign?

Did anyone know that according to the law anyone declared a refugee is entitled to full benefits for a period not to exceed 5 years?

Mexicans are excluded.

Now how did all of these Hispanics all of the sudden find this out?

What made them think they would be treated any differently than Elian Gonzales?

Huh????

Did anyone know that according to the law anyone declared a refugee is entitled to full benefits for a period not to exceed 5 years?

Mexicans are excluded.

Now how did all of these Hispanics all of the sudden find this out?

What made them think they would be treated any differently than Elian Gonzales?

Huh????

it's a conspiracy nutty muddy.... everyone is agin you

Look at what they've done. Right here on the USMB there are endless threads from popular right wingers who go on and on about blacks being inferior or being "plantation blacks" without integrity because all they want is "free stuff" completely ignoring the fact that blacks make up an important part of the Democratic Party coalition. They just can't give blacks credit for anything.

From 2007 until the last presidential elections, the largest growth in food stamps were in 254 counties. 213 of those counties voted for Mitt Romney. Obviously they were white counties. Doesn't anyone wonder how many of those who lost their jobs lost them because of "Pioneer of outsourcing" Romney and his "Move the jobs to China" Bain Capital?

Worse, is the way Republicans have treated this president. House Republicans approval rating is 7. One sixth of Obama's. The Conservative court is at 30%. The lowest ever.

The country is still suffering from the effects of Republican economic and foreign policy and right wingers are desperately trying to pin those failures on President Obama?

Then there are the endless insults publicly towards this president. Uppity? Tar baby? Hitler (I mean, come on. Hitler?)?

Just the fact that Republicans pick out so many to hate, how are they going to "grow"? What makes them an attractive party to belong to besides who they malign?

Umm, which one is a lie? Make it good. Remember, we have Youtube. We can "watch".

Umm, which one is a lie? Make it good. Remember, we have Youtube. We can "watch".

Everything after the title.....

s'matter, muddy? people are finding you boring?

ok... let me help you.

your thread? rightwingnut loony bin material.

you're welcome.

Sometimes it takes awhile for a thread to take off, especially if it makes absolute sense.

This what is called "An indisputable fact", better known as a homerun.

The more you bump it to the top of the list the greater the chance somebody tries to dispute the irrefutable.

Last edited:

thestupiditburnsblack.jpg

Muddy's war on intelligence and critical thinking...

....stopped being interesting to watch months go.

Nowadays, Muddy's threads are like watching a dog eat its own vomit... just sad.

July 8, 2014
Someone Needs to be Asking Questions
By Howard McCrum

If I were a federal law enforcement officer, suiting up in riot gear and preparing to violently turn back Murrieta protesters who don’t want illegal immigrants warehoused in their community, I would be asking myself some questions.

To begin, I would want to know what law I was enforcing. Apparently, it’s important enough a law to need me to threaten and thump my fellow citizens. In fact, there must be a very, very important principle at stake to warrant cracking American heads on behalf of foreigners who were themselves in violation of the law by being in my country.

But, if it isn’t a law, isn’t it illegal to carry out an illegal order?

If it’s important as a general rule to enforce our laws even to the point of violence, why have I been prohibited from enforcing the law that would have restricted these people from crossing our national border in the first place? Why have others been threatened and sued for attempting to enforce those laws?

For that matter, when did Congress decide that rapists and murderers should be released from prison without serving their sentences if they are illegal aliens? What’s the name or number of that federal law?

Under what law are unaccompanied children lured a thousand miles to a country where they don’t speak the language, to be thrown into crowded quarters with carriers of highly infectious scabies, strep infections, and tuberculosis? What loathsome excuse for a legislature would enact laws to enable and encourage such a Children’s Crusade, and then claim moral ascendency and superior compassion by warehousing and medicating their victims at the expense of the very citizens that consistently demanded the borders be protected and immigration laws be strictly enforced to prevent the catastrophe?

What law is it that requires busloads of those children to be sent into the middle of a situation considered so dangerous by my superiors that I am suiting up in riot gear in anticipation?

Is it just me, or does this situation smell more like lawlessness than law enforcement? And if it’s not a law, then just who DREAMed up this disaster?

Finally, I would wonder, if I end up in court because my actions today are seen to violate some other law, who will stand with me? Do I count on the Liberals who have always been angry with me, or the Conservatives who soon will be?

Blog: Someone Needs to be Asking Questions

Muddy's war on intelligence and critical thinking...

....stopped being interesting to watch months go.

Nowadays, Muddy's threads are like watching a dog eat its own vomit... just sad.

It sure got alot of rep though.

BTW.......

You do that often.....watch dogs vomit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back