The left’s obsession with oppression

LordBrownTrout said:
Quite frankly, Id be terrified for any teacher of any public school to teach any type of scripture.
Considering How Our Re-Education System
(Public Schools, Universities)
Has Trained Them To Think
One Would Have To Be Careful

Although I Once Had A Course Called "Bible As Literature"
(The School Had A Mythology Course Also)
It Was Very Interesting

How could have sworn this thread was about handing out Bibles at school....well dumb me.
Nah, just some kids pushing theocracy who are learning about the constitution their parents don't want them to honor.

Thats not pushing theocracy. Pushing theocracy would be a nation/state law that demanded a certain religion. Thats not what's happening here. Quite frankly, Id be terrified for any teacher of any public school to teach any type of scripture.

Pushing it in madrassas is institutionalization.

LordBrownTrout said:
Quite frankly, Id be terrified for any teacher of any public school to teach any type of scripture.
Considering How Our Re-Education System
(Public Schools, Universities)
Has Trained Them To Think
One Would Have To Be Careful

Although I Once Had A Course Called "Bible As Literature"
(The School Had A Mythology Course Also)
It Was Very Interesting
Well one does have to be trained to think in the proper sanctioned manner, yes.

How could have sworn this thread was about handing out Bibles at school....well dumb me.
Nah, just some kids pushing theocracy who are learning about the constitution their parents don't want them to honor.

Thats not pushing theocracy. Pushing theocracy would be a nation/state law that demanded a certain religion. Thats not what's happening here. Quite frankly, Id be terrified for any teacher of any public school to teach any type of scripture.

Pushing it in madrassas is institutionalization.

Is cumberland county high school a madrassa?

That's disgraceful. Those kids should be expelled. I do not send my children to school to have asshat cultists trying to convert them.
Your astounding ignorance should be “expelled”. The fact that you’re afraid of them and their message speaks volumes.

(Psst...you don’t have children. You were too miserable for anyone to mate with)

There is a time and a place for everything. School is not the time to push YOUR religion on underage children without their parents' presence of consent.
This coming from a bonafide whackadoo who adamantly insists that the school should “transition” the gender of children and then force those other children to accept members of the opposite sex invading their restrooms and locker rooms... without their parents' presence of consent.

The irony is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. She’s “horrified” over a Bible being offered if a parent isn’t there to “consent” but demands that boys shower with girls without a parent’s consent.

The left has focused on limiting (or eliminating) every single right and liberty afforded to a U.S. citizen.
Students at Cumberland County High School are fighting against what they say is the local Pennsylvania school district’s unconstitutional ban on distributing Bibles on campus.

The students allege that David Harris, the high school’s principal, told members of the Christians in Action student club that they were not allowed to pass out Bibles to their friends during lunchtime and that if they wanted to pass out Bibles after the school day, they would have to get approval from the school administration.
The school has absolutely 0 authority to prevent students from passing out Bibles. Zero. The students are not government employees like the teachers and administration. They are private citizens on public property and thus have every constitutional right to offer a Bible to someone.

Pennsylvania High School Students Demand Repeal of Campus ‘Bible Ban’
I only see one right where are the other violations?

The left has focused on limiting (or eliminating) every single right and liberty afforded to a U.S. citizen.
Students at Cumberland County High School are fighting against what they say is the local Pennsylvania school district’s unconstitutional ban on distributing Bibles on campus.

The students allege that David Harris, the high school’s principal, told members of the Christians in Action student club that they were not allowed to pass out Bibles to their friends during lunchtime and that if they wanted to pass out Bibles after the school day, they would have to get approval from the school administration.
The school has absolutely 0 authority to prevent students from passing out Bibles. Zero. The students are not government employees like the teachers and administration. They are private citizens on public property and thus have every constitutional right to offer a Bible to someone.

Pennsylvania High School Students Demand Repeal of Campus ‘Bible Ban’
Do you really want to go there?

33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:33-34

Refresh yourself on how the 1st amendment applies to public schools.

Forum List

Back