The Left Corrupts Language?

I have a question about the pics.

The top one was Benghazi. It says RPG's, belt fed machine guns, mortars.

That's some big time weaponry. And its not just Libya. We see violent terrorists use that type of heavy weaponry in all sorts of places on Earth.....

So I ask: What is it about the United States....that prevents the bad people out there from using those types of weapons in their crimes or terror attacks here?

OH THATS RIGHT.....limited access due to weapon laws.

bump

I have a question about the pics.

The top one was Benghazi. It says RPG's, belt fed machine guns, mortars.

That's some big time weaponry. And its not just Libya. We see violent terrorists use that type of heavy weaponry in all sorts of places on Earth.....

So I ask: What is it about the United States....that prevents the bad people out there from using those types of weapons in their crimes or terror attacks here?

OH THATS RIGHT.....limited access due to weapon laws.

And if a terrorist uses one in the US, you'd be willing to say those same laws failed?

See for yourself:
Perspective-on-the-Bundy-Ranch-protest.png

This is after they corrupted math or tried to anyway with their stupid 'outcome based education'...This was that nonsense where if a kid insisted 2+2 =5 they got an "A" because they "tried real hard"..

Neither left nor right nor center has a right to its own mislanguage.

Right, like your dear leader saying "the debate is over" when he doesn't want to talk about something. If the debate was really over he wouldn't need to say that, would he?

tiger, language is governed by syntax, diction, and semantics.

You are not entitled to your own "language."

It's nothing new, we allow them to set the vernacular and then try to argue using their terms, as long as we allow them to set the parameters of the discussion, we lose. The only good thing, I think when we get a real president they will change the designation of the Fort Hood shootings and give those folks the compensation they deserve.

And this supposed "real president" is where now?

:dunno:

Hopefully there's one someplace, the leftist academic we have in the oval office damn sure isn't one.

There's a rightwing academic by the name of Ted Cruz who would be a great president.

Academic my ass. I don't think this hack even finished high school. I think he was socially promoted on the back of skin color all the way to the White House.

He's no gem - but I still like him better than W

Check your bank account. Now add $40k+. That's one thing that makes Bush better.

After Bush's term was up I actually has $40+ in the bank.

Thank God I invested in precious metals.

Namely brass, lead and copper.

Gold is eventually going to be nearly worthless if the moonbats continue untethered.

Two examples of the worst corruption of the English language:

1. Gay - is the most miserable and intolerant bunch describes themselves.
2. African-American - about the same percentage of this group who voted for Obama could not show Africa on the map.

Forum List

Back