The Left Corrupts Language?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
See for yourself:
Perspective-on-the-Bundy-Ranch-protest.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQS3eLSXgA]Dying Iraq War Veteran Tomas Young Reacts to George W. Bush Joke About Missing WMDs - YouTube[/ame]

So many labels, so many lies, so many petty regulations, so many corrupt bureaucrats............so few real jobs.

Ultimately, this is not going to end well.

It's nothing new, we allow them to set the vernacular and then try to argue using their terms, as long as we allow them to set the parameters of the discussion, we lose. The only good thing, I think when we get a real president they will change the designation of the Fort Hood shootings and give those folks the compensation they deserve.

It's nothing new, we allow them to set the vernacular and then try to argue using their terms, as long as we allow them to set the parameters of the discussion, we lose. The only good thing, I think when we get a real president they will change the designation of the Fort Hood shootings and give those folks the compensation they deserve.

When I attempt to argue using plain English, the liberals get very mad and refuse to continue the discussion.

They will often being with talking points that are based on HIDDEN and FALSE premises.

Last edited:
Neither left nor right nor center has a right to its own mislanguage.

Right, like your dear leader saying "the debate is over" when he doesn't want to talk about something. If the debate was really over he wouldn't need to say that, would he?

His leader? Hes a republican dontcha know.
I mean he says hes an einsenhower republican, that doesnt even agree with any policies einsenhower had.

Right, like your dear leader saying "the debate is over" when he doesn't want to talk about something. If the debate was really over he wouldn't need to say that, would he?

His leader? Hes a republican dontcha know.
I mean he says hes an einsenhower republican, that doesnt even agree with any policies einsenhower had.

He's a bed wetting troll.

His only purpose is to attempt to marginalize arguments of conservatives by regurgitating the usual moonbat nonsense like "extremist" and "racist", and acting as if his claims of being a republican lend him some sort of credibility.

It's best to ignore him.

That is not a debate. It is a lecture.

I suppose that is another example, isn't it? :)

Pat Tillman - "Killed by enemy combatants"

No excuse for ANYONE doing it - but the left sure doesn't have a monopoly on it.

And this supposed "real president" is where now?

:dunno:

Hopefully there's one someplace, the leftist academic we have in the oval office damn sure isn't one.

I have a question about the pics.

The top one was Benghazi. It says RPG's, belt fed machine guns, mortars.

That's some big time weaponry. And its not just Libya. We see violent terrorists use that type of heavy weaponry in all sorts of places on Earth.....

So I ask: What is it about the United States....that prevents the bad people out there from using those types of weapons in their crimes or terror attacks here?

OH THATS RIGHT.....limited access due to weapon laws.

Hopefully there's one someplace, the leftist academic we have in the oval office damn sure isn't one.

Academic my ass. I don't think this hack even finished high school. I think he was socially promoted on the back of skin color all the way to the White House.

He's no gem - but I still like him better than W

Check your bank account. Now add $40k+. That's one thing that makes Bush better.

I think the days of a real president are a distant memory.

Forum List

Back