The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Why is it that I always see you accusing posters of Islamophobia, but NEVER see you criticizing posters for their Jew hatred?

Why is it you keep demanding others crticize their own side yet you never do?

That's what I thought, no answer.

What a surprise

You shouldn't be surprised.

You frequently demand that others attack extremists on their own side.

Yet you don't. Just like you don't refer to "radical islamists". Just like you didn't answer my initial question.

See the disconnect in your message?

I'm not demanding anything. I just asked why is it that you ignore every single anti - Semitic post yet criticize posts that you feel to be anti Muslim?

You do demand it. You constantly ask why they never criticize their own side. *YOU* never do. Why do you expect others to do so when you won't?

It's a simple question. To answer your initial question, it's just easier to post 'Muslim'. But I have posted MANY times that I don't hate Muslims and am ONLY referring to fanatics. I don't even know what it is to hate an entire race, religion, ethnic group.

To answer your question, I have posted many times against anti-semitic attitudes of other posters, usually sarcastically.

No I am not demanding anything. Demanding would be something like : "Go and criticize poster X for his comment about Jews!"

I am just asking you a question. Oh, and I have never seen you criticize a certain poster about a specific post that is anti Semitic. Why is that ?

Islam really needs a lot of band aids right now, they are hurt. It's like the gay thing. They have self esteem issues and nothing is going to solve that, and THEY have to work it out, nobody else and no laws are going to "fix" them.

Muslims don't need anyone to make them look bad and Jews don't Need anyone to make them look good.

Where did this innate hate of a billion or more people come from? It's very similar to Antisemitism, only your target is different.

I have stated MANY times that when I say something like I just did about Muslims, I only mean the Islamic fanatics.

But I notice that you NEVER criticize fanger for his constant Jew bashing. There's no way you miss those posts..
It is now Anti-semite to point out true events in the History of Israel and one of it's false-flag operations that went wrong? how many other under hand operations are still to be uncovered

known as the “Lavon Affair,” is that it illustrates many of the traits that are typical of the way the organised Jewish community thinks, operates and covers their tracks.

Exactly 10 years ago (give or take a few days), on 30 March 2005, Israel honoured nine Egyptian Jews recruited by its Military Intelligence as spies and terrorists, and Israel’s President Moshe Katsav presented the three surviving members of the bomber ring with certificates of appreciation.

Katsav went as far as calling them “heroes” when he said: “Although it is still a sensitive situation, we decided now to express our respect for these heroes.”

This was Israel’s official admission, after having publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, of its responsibility in the Lavon Affair, to the point of even celebrating and honouring the Jewish terrorists who had attacked American targets.

It’s important to note that these spies were Egyptian citizens who had been recruited by the Israeli military, which says a lot about the loyalty of diaspora Jews. Of course, it’s no surprise that the ADL continues its policy of labeling any and all charges of dual loyalty against diaspora Jews as “canards” despite the well-known sayanim phenomenon where diaspora Jews are recruited for work in their countries of origin.

Didn’t hear much in the media about that, did you? Israel seems to have completely escaped any blame in the West for this. Wikispooks explains why thus:

Israel used Egyptian Jews as fifth-columnists to mount terrorist attacks on American and British-owned targets in Cairo and Alexandria. That it was actually Zionist terrorism was discovered when one of the saboteurs was caught planting a bomb in 1954. Israel blamed antisemitism in Egypt for the accusations and anyone who dared repeat them, silencing almost all western comment. [Emphasis added]

Let the Lavon Affair be described by a Jewish source, Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Israel’s plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks…

[T]he strategic goal its operators had set: the cancellation of the planned British evacuation of the Suez Canal…

The Lavon affair — also known locally as esek habish, “the rotten business” — was a plan to discredit Egypt’s government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt’s hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.

The agents were told “to undermine the West’s trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity” while concealing Israel’s role in the sabotage.
The Lavon Affair How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

Really getting desperate now posting some WHITE SUPREMACIST shit from one of their sites. You do realise that you will be next for their attacks

You link to Jew Supremacist sites, what's the difference?

Like what Abdul, time to put up or shut up. Or will you now claim that the UN is a Jew supremacist site.

So easy to show that you are a complete and utter moron

Muslims don't need anyone to make them look bad and Jews don't Need anyone to make them look good.

Where did this innate hate of a billion or more people come from? It's very similar to Antisemitism, only your target is different.

I have stated MANY times that when I say something like I just did about Muslims, I only mean the Islamic fanatics.

But I notice that you NEVER criticize fanger for his constant Jew bashing. There's no way you miss those posts..
It is now Anti-semite to point out true events in the History of Israel and one of it's false-flag operations that went wrong? how many other under hand operations are still to be uncovered

You stand accused of Jew bashing not anti Semitism, and the evidence of using 11 year old news reports show this to be true.

I never said that. You did.

You are an anti Semite because of your disgusting comments about Jews and the Holocaust.

"how many other under hand operations are still to be uncovered"

You really thing your propaganda lies about Israel are factual ?

11 year old news report, that is still true, or do you believe it to be untrue?

You are an anti Semite because of your disgusting comments about Jews and the Holocaust.

The holocoast has not been brought up until now

11 year old news report, that is still true, or do you believe it to be untrue?

The holocoast has not been brought up until now

Do you believe the facts as portrayed in the hadiths surrounding the massacres of the Jews in medina to be true or untrue, bearing in mind they portray the muslims as barbaric blood thirsty monsters.

That has nothing to do with this thread in general, and nothing to do with the question I asked you in particular

known as the “Lavon Affair,” is that it illustrates many of the traits that are typical of the way the organised Jewish community thinks, operates and covers their tracks.

Exactly 10 years ago (give or take a few days), on 30 March 2005, Israel honoured nine Egyptian Jews recruited by its Military Intelligence as spies and terrorists, and Israel’s President Moshe Katsav presented the three surviving members of the bomber ring with certificates of appreciation.

Katsav went as far as calling them “heroes” when he said: “Although it is still a sensitive situation, we decided now to express our respect for these heroes.”

This was Israel’s official admission, after having publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, of its responsibility in the Lavon Affair, to the point of even celebrating and honouring the Jewish terrorists who had attacked American targets.

It’s important to note that these spies were Egyptian citizens who had been recruited by the Israeli military, which says a lot about the loyalty of diaspora Jews. Of course, it’s no surprise that the ADL continues its policy of labeling any and all charges of dual loyalty against diaspora Jews as “canards” despite the well-known sayanim phenomenon where diaspora Jews are recruited for work in their countries of origin.

Didn’t hear much in the media about that, did you? Israel seems to have completely escaped any blame in the West for this. Wikispooks explains why thus:

Israel used Egyptian Jews as fifth-columnists to mount terrorist attacks on American and British-owned targets in Cairo and Alexandria. That it was actually Zionist terrorism was discovered when one of the saboteurs was caught planting a bomb in 1954. Israel blamed antisemitism in Egypt for the accusations and anyone who dared repeat them, silencing almost all western comment. [Emphasis added]

Let the Lavon Affair be described by a Jewish source, Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Israel’s plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks…

[T]he strategic goal its operators had set: the cancellation of the planned British evacuation of the Suez Canal…

The Lavon affair — also known locally as esek habish, “the rotten business” — was a plan to discredit Egypt’s government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt’s hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.

The agents were told “to undermine the West’s trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity” while concealing Israel’s role in the sabotage.
The Lavon Affair How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

"How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad"

They do look bad....

so far, I still "ain't" seen/heard of jewish people (around the world) strapping bombs onto themselves and blowing people up (like they do in their MOSQUES) for no good reason ......(other than )

700_rbiu9hcv6oi0tslfjhwu4czl8zr72art.jpg

1347138549144_veiledisraeliwomansoi.jpeg

Israeli jews

That has nothing to do with this thread in general, and nothing to do with the question I asked you in particular

So the events that started the islamonazi hatred of the Jews have no bearing on the islamonazi hatred of the Jews. Do explain how that is ?

So the events that started the islamonazi hatred of the Jews have no bearing on the islamonazi hatred of the Jews. Do explain how that is ?
The topic on discussion is
The Lavon Affair if you want to start another thread, go ahead

The topic on discussion is
The Lavon Affair if you want to start another thread, go ahead

It is tied in to your posts as you show the level of hatred there is for the Jews

some of my best friends were Jews, Not Israelis though, start your own thread, Bunter

Do your Jewish friends know about your derogatory comments about Judaism and the Holocaust?

Probably not, because coward Muslims like you only have the guts to say things like that when they are behind their computer screen

some of my best friends were Jews, Not Israelis though, start your own thread, Bunter

Do your Jewish friends know about your derogatory comments about Judaism and the Holocaust?

Probably not, because coward Muslims like you only have the guts to say things like that when they are behind their computer screen
My Comments are not derogatory when I post them, they may well be interpreted by you as such, but then thats not my problem, it's yours

Forum List

Back