The Last Of Us

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
Been watching this today. I like a little better than the boring Zombie Apocalypse stuff, because monsters with fungus growing out of them are cooler than zombies. Forget the 2nd episode, the only cool thing about it is the traps the main faggot sets up around the town that sets some raiders on fire. Nearly the whole episode is supposed to be a Teachable Moment about how faggots can be in love and be wonderful and brave too. You can skip without missing a thing. Otherwise it just follows pretty much the same themes as most Apocalypse comics do.

Been watching this today. I like a little better than the boring Zombie Apocalypse stuff, because monsters with fungus growing out of them are cooler than zombies. Forget the 2nd episode, the only cool thing about it is the traps the main faggot sets up around the town that sets some raiders on fire. Nearly the whole episode is supposed to be a Teachable Moment about how faggots can be in love and be wonderful and brave too. You can skip without missing a thing. Otherwise it just follows pretty much the same themes as most Apocalypse comics do.
They should make the zombies all faggots, eh?

Pedro Pascal is a fucking tool. No thanks.

I would have been interested but I played both games. I loved the first game a lot, it had a great story and was very well done.

But part 2 leaned heavy into gay sexuality, had a tranny thing in with another character, too heavy handed with the strong/powerful woman theme, and most men were either bad or weak.

So when the series launched I had 0 interest it. Probably won't ever watch it because there is way too much other stuff for me to watch.

Forum List

Back