The kind of karma I wish every unhinged political nut would get...

There is hope after all. Unreal that she called a practicing elderly jew a NAZI lol.
She bragged about stalking him then promptly got fired lol

These people reveal themselves with their stupid hairdos.....I wonder what would happen if every time we see a woman with a Mohawk we beat the shit out of her.
I see no difference between what they're doing to Trump supporters and what we could be doing to them.

There is hope after all. Unreal that she called a practicing elderly jew a NAZI lol.

These people reveal themselves with their stupid hairdos.....I wonder what would happen if every time we see a woman with a Mohawk we beat the shit out of her.
I see no difference between what they're doing to Trump supporters and what we could be doing to them.

"
I see no difference between what they're doing to Trump supporters and what we could be doing to them."

really?

seriously?

you see no difference between verbally abusing a person and physically beating the shit out of them?

none at all?

"
I see no difference between what they're doing to Trump supporters and what we could be doing to them."

really?

seriously?

you see no difference between verbally abusing a person and physically beating the shit out of them?

none at all?

All liberals deserve to have the hell beat out of them.

"

really?

seriously?

none at all?

Oh, so you want to wear blinders?
Trump supporters have been physically assaulted hundreds of times.
If you walk on the sidewalk in Portland with a MAGA hat on you're libel to get attacked at any moment.
A punk on a 4X4 ran over and dragged a cop in Nashville during a protest a few weeks ago, but it never made the national news.

So spare me the self-righteous indignation.

"

really?

seriously?

none at all?

Not really.....besides....these aren't Liberals anyway.

Old story and there were Jews that were Nazis.

You’re lies get stupider by the hour.

You can not stand the fact that you didn’t know there were Jews that were Nazis? Or this story is two weeks old?

Considering that it is 2020, I'm guessing both.

Old story and there were Jews that were Nazis.

You’re lies get stupider by the hour.

You can not stand the fact that you didn’t know there were Jews that were Nazis? Or this story is two weeks old?

Considering that it is 2020, I'm guessing both.

Why it's an outrage when people that intersect are toxic, just look at marriages...

"

really?

seriously?

none at all?

Not really.....besides....these aren't Liberals anyway.

The ones that are liberals are.

unhinged political nuts can be found on BOTH ends of the spectrum.

You, for example.....

Mainly liberals though, have you put your pussy hat on and yelled at the sky? Over the Muller report?

"

really?

seriously?

none at all?

Well groomed.

You, for example.....

Grampa may be an alcoholic consuming cheap bourbon and posting nude pictures of prostitutes he just banged, but unlike most Trump supporters on this site, he isn’t a crazy nut on the end of the political spectrum.

You, for example.....

Grampa may be an alcoholic consuming cheap bourbon and posting nude pictures of prostitutes he just banged, but unlike most Trump supporters on this site, he isn’t a crazy nut on the end of the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back