The Kennedy dynasty may be well and truly over

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!

This may be the last Kennedy.

Finally.

When Joe Kennedy III, the undistinguished, 39-year-old, four-term Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, announced he would challenge longtime incumbent Ed Markey for the US Senate last September, the liberal media had its typical slobbering, Pavlovian response.

Still does, despite a dramatic drop in the polls.

“The Democratic representative hasn’t come up with a good rationale for challenging progressive Senator Ed Markey in Massachusetts,” The Atlantic said three weeks ago. “But with a name like his, it may not matter.”

Really? Great-Uncle Ted’s run for president in 1980 couldn’t be derailed by serial drunkenness, womanizing, cheating, nor lying — not even Chappaquiddick and the little matter of leaving a young woman to drown was enough.

It was Ted’s televised inability to answer that very question — “Why are you running?” — that did him in.

Voters aren’t stupid. They know the reason. The Kennedys think Massachusetts is their fiefdom, the Oval Office their birthright.

I disagree in part.

Democrook voters are stupid. Dangerously stupid in fact. They're Weapons Grade Imbeciles and they're being used by globalist sociopaths to destroy the country.

I didn't mind their politics nearly as much as putting up with the media's gushing over them. I couldn't take how bad that adulation over Jackie Kennedy Onassis got upon her death. Thinking of the working moms down at the office and the role my mom played in raising us boys the unending praise was just too much for me. Glad I called home and expressed to mom that Kennedy-Onassis couldn't hold a candle to her.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!

Finally.

When Joe Kennedy III, the undistinguished, 39-year-old, four-term Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, announced he would challenge longtime incumbent Ed Markey for the US Senate last September, the liberal media had its typical slobbering, Pavlovian response.

“The Democratic representative hasn’t come up with a good rationale for challenging progressive Senator Ed Markey in Massachusetts,” The Atlantic said three weeks ago. “But with a name like his, it may not matter.”

Really? Great-Uncle Ted’s run for president in 1980 couldn’t be derailed by serial drunkenness, womanizing, cheating, nor lying — not even Chappaquiddick and the little matter of leaving a young woman to drown was enough.

It was Ted’s televised inability to answer that very question — “Why are you running?” — that did him in.

Voters aren’t stupid. They know the reason. The Kennedys think Massachusetts is their fiefdom, the Oval Office their birthright.

Bookmarked for kicking when Kennedy wins.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!

Finally.

The damage has been done.

Forum List

Back