the joker in the deck is outed ...

I think it is poetic the guy who wasted four years on a Benghazi nothing burger is the one to defend Trump as karma kicks them all in the nuts.
yeah, nothing like 4 US citizens left to die at the hands of Al Qaida while Hiltery and the brown turd Obama watched. Yeah a nothing burger. Shame you weren't one of those in Benghazi that day.

Obama%2Band%2BHillary%2527s%2Bdirty%2Blittle%2Bsecret.jpg

I think it is poetic the guy who wasted four years on a Benghazi nothing burger is the one to defend Trump as karma kicks them all in the nuts.
yeah, nothing like 4 US citizens left to die at the hands of Al Qaida while Hiltery and the brown turd Obama watched.
"While Obama watched".

Wow. I cannot believe there are people still parroting that hoax! :eek2:

And now you've added Hillary to the fantasy! Holy shit!

You know what I like to do when someone in real life gets histrionic about the Four Dead Americans™?

I like to ask them to name them. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Their faces are priceless.

And I am sure you can't name them without Google, either.

Your faux tears don't fool me, dipshit.

yeah, nothing like 4 US citizens left to die at the hands of Al Qaida while Hiltery and the brown turd Obama watched.
"While Obama watched".

You know what I like to do when someone in real life gets histrionic about the Four Dead Americans™?

Like I said, shame you arent one of those that died. I wouldn't shed a tear.

"While Obama watched".

guess what -

nobody gives a shit what you say.

"While Obama watched".

The Obama Administration didn't want U.S. Troops to interrupt their "Arab Spring" (communist revolution) by trying to save the ambassador, so they told them to stand down.

:dunno:

Seems pretty clear to me that, although it is not murder, it was a despicable move that resulted in the death of a U.S. dignitary for communist reasons.

That alone should be a death sentence to all involved.

"While Obama watched".

The Obama Administration didn't want U.S. Troops to interrupt their "Arab Spring" (communist revolution) by trying to save the ambassador, so they told them to stand down.

Seems pretty clear to me that, although it is not murder, it was a despicable move that resulted in the death of a U.S. dignitary for communist reasons.

Arab Spring didnt last 3 years , should have been a breeze for 9 Republican led investigations to hand down a death sentence to SOMEONE !

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"While Obama watched".

Arab Spring didnt last 3 years , should have been a breeze for 9 Republican led investigations to hand down a death sentence to SOMEONE !

You would think.

I don't call the GOP a dog-shit party for nothing.

They are literally afraid of their own fucking shadows.

"While Obama watched".

You would think.

I don't call the GOP a dog-shit party for nothing.

They are literally afraid of their own fucking shadows.

that and they didnt have jackshit on clinton

"While Obama watched".

So what you are saying is that Obama and Hillary were missing in action and this is why with their dereliction of duty 4 US citizens died, one Ambassador Stevens, who was a good friend of Hillary? Ouch with friends like Hillary why need enemies.

"While Obama watched".

guess what -

You know what?

tenor.gif

This is what I thought, too! WTF is Trump thinking?
Gowdy sweated through his suit for 11 hours while Hillary didn't blink during the Benghazi hearing.
And Trump picks him???

WAIT....wait....Trump is having a hard time at this point hiring people.
They don't want their professional reputations muddied with either resigning or being fired by Tweet.
Gowdy must be on some hard times to sign up with this bunch of losers.

Trump's lawyers tend not to last very long. Except Crazy Rudy. You have to be thoroughly corrupt to keep working for Trump for any length of time.

Partisan or not, Gowdy is an honest man. He has integrity.

He will probably be spending most of his time explaining to the dimwit in the Oval Office things like, "No, you can't shoot Nancy Pelosi. That would be illegal."

The Atlantic has a stunning article this month, interviewing military officers about Trump:

Top Military Officers Unload on Trump

Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
The commander in chief is impulsive, disdains expertise, and gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News. What does this mean for those on the front lines?

"While Obama watched".

guess what -

You know what?

tenor.gif

Jesus, while the rest of us do research and try to learn, the rest of you guys spend your time looking for stupid memes and gifs.
Pathetic.

Speaking of Gowdy and Trump and Hillary and the 11 hour sit-down that Hillary gave the Benghazi committee: Do you think Trump would ever sit down and let a Congressional panel grill him?

FUCK NO.

He can only handle helicopter pressers where he chides the press, calls them names and lies with every question he asked.

He's the biggest pussified, panty-waist little girl to ever hold office.

Speaking of Gowdy and Trump and Hillary and the 11 hour sit-down that Hillary gave the Benghazi committee: Do you think Trump would ever sit down and let a Congressional panel grill him?

FUCK NO.

He can only handle helicopter pressers where he chides the press, calls them names and lies with every question he asked.

He's the biggest pussified, panty-waist little girl to ever hold office.
And will be President in 2020. Too bad you have nothing but shit for brains running for the DNC. Just like you.

Forum List

Back