The Jewish American Dilemma

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
At this moment, when there is an awful struggle over the Hebrews’ place in the world — so dire that you’re waiting for World War Three to vaporize everything you’ve ever cared about — one observes the Jewish American scene with trepidation. Since I am a Jewish American, I’m just going to flop this one on the table like so much meat to see what kind of animals it brings out of the woodwork to fight over it.

The Hamas war has exposed a deep current of animosity against Israel and against Jews generally world-wide, even here. This, you understand, is happening at a time of what we might call epic global political mental illness. A mass formation psychosis appears to grip many population groups, each in its own way, but often expressing itself as a longing for death, ranging from the economic suicide of Western Europe to the rise of Jihad to the desolate nihilism of American nose-ring youth.

Jewish Americans have played a leading role in American intellectual and political life through the 20th century and into this one. We Jews increasingly dominated the arenas of literature, academia, medicine, law, news media, and show biz. Business and government, too. In America, we mostly overcame (or seemed to) the deep, old-world superstitions against us, thanks to successful near-total cultural assimilation. I, for example, came from a Jewish family far more interested in baseball than Talmud, who put up a Christmas tree in the living room, and ate sweet-and-sour pork frequently. Perhaps this made us “bad” Jews, but frankly, it was more important to be good Americans — that is, people who cared more about our country than our ancestral origins.

Indeed The jews have greatly contributed to western civilization...in every field ...good and bad

but I've been saying it forever ...once they shut down the assimilation machine we were eventually going to be done for....
And here we are ....letting in millions upon million who offer absolutely nothing ...that's just the cherry on top

yghhgfghhnnhhhjjj.jpeg

At this moment, when there is an awful struggle over the Hebrews’ place in the world — so dire that you’re waiting for World War Three to vaporize everything you’ve ever cared about — one observes the Jewish American scene with trepidation. Since I am a Jewish American, I’m just going to flop this one on the table like so much meat to see what kind of animals it brings out of the woodwork to fight over it.

The Hamas war has exposed a deep current of animosity against Israel and against Jews generally world-wide, even here. This, you understand, is happening at a time of what we might call epic global political mental illness. A mass formation psychosis appears to grip many population groups, each in its own way, but often expressing itself as a longing for death, ranging from the economic suicide of Western Europe to the rise of Jihad to the desolate nihilism of American nose-ring youth.

Jewish Americans have played a leading role in American intellectual and political life through the 20th century and into this one. We Jews increasingly dominated the arenas of literature, academia, medicine, law, news media, and show biz. Business and government, too. In America, we mostly overcame (or seemed to) the deep, old-world superstitions against us, thanks to successful near-total cultural assimilation. I, for example, came from a Jewish family far more interested in baseball than Talmud, who put up a Christmas tree in the living room, and ate sweet-and-sour pork frequently. Perhaps this made us “bad” Jews, but frankly, it was more important to be good Americans — that is, people who cared more about our country than our ancestral origins.

Indeed The jews have greatly contributed to western civilization...in every field ...good and bad

but I've been saying it forever ...once they shut down the assimilation machine we were eventually going to be done for....
And here we are ....letting in millions upon million who offer absolutely nothing ...that's just the cherry on top

View attachment 854503

Is she saying she's a victim?

Jews like Palestinians are just people.

Woke is just the alibi Marxist Democrats use to create and prolong chaos. Chaos is what they use to justify Marxism. MAGA

View attachment 854503
Why do you still identify with being Jewish if there is nothing Jewish about you?

Woke is just the alibi Marxist Democrats use to create and prolong chaos. Chaos is what they use to justify Marxism. MAGA

You don't even know what Marxist means, you old drama queen.

Wow, hysterics much?

If there is an animosity towards Israel right now, it's because they are slaughtering thousands of innocent Palestinian Civilians.

Or maybe there is a disconnect between American Jews who have no interest in living in a desert surrounded by people who want to kill them, and people who want to live in a desert surrounded by people who want to kill them because they stole their land and murdered their children.

Hmmm.... sounds like a Jew who spent her whole life trying to assimilate, only to find that being "White Enough" is nothing to be proud of. So, um, hurray, you are white enough, and acting just as badly as other white people and wonder why people who aren't white hate you?

View attachment 854503
What scares me is that the Democrat nominee for president, which will be Newsome, will denigrate Israel, allow vicious and violent threats against American Jews to continue, and promise to take in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating “Palestinians” in order to secure the Muslim vote.

All the while, liberals will be crying about Islamophobia and racism, while Jews will need to hire armed guards at every gathering to protect from the 1930s Germany style antisemitism.

US Jews better start sorting/calling out the Kapos within their ranks.
That won’t save them - as history shows. But we see they’re doing it anyway: the self-loathing Jews marching with the antisemites calling for the eradication of Israel.

You don't even know what Marxist means, you old drama queen.
Marxism is better for people who could never make it on their own, not a self-sufficient "old drama queen" such as myself. Personally, I prefer to give slackers and dummies a hand up in the form of charitable contributions. I don't like government taking my money and redistributing it as they see fit. Fuck em'. MAGA

What scares me is that the Democrat nominee for president, which will be Newsome, will denigrate Israel, allow vicious and violent threats against American Jews to continue, and promise to take in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating “Palestinians” in order to secure the Muslim vote.

All the while, liberals will be crying about Islamophobia and racism, while Jews will need to hire armed guards at every gathering to protect from the 1930s Germany style antisemitism.
Better watch those guys in the Beaver hats....They seem to be right in the middle of a lot of the pro-Hamas idiotism.

Is she saying she's a victim?

Jews like Palestinians are just people.
She's an enlightened empowered progressive who was once upon a time standing with her fellow leftists in thier fight against the waycism...n stuff n things

And then they came for her........and I laughed
Always my favorite part of the revolution

Quite a few commie joos getting red pilled

Marxism is better for people who could never make it on their own, not a self-sufficient "old drama queen" such as myself. Personally, I prefer to give slackers and dummies a hand up in the form of charitable contributions. I don't like government taking my money and redistributing it as they see fit. Fuck em'. MAGA
Exactly. The ones who like Marxism are the ones who can’t compete. The high-achievers like being rewarded for their efforts and ability.

I’m sure the C students in my classes would have loved a guaranteed B for all. I, on the other hand, earning A’s, would have hated it. What would have happened is that I wouldn’t have worked as hard since I would be stuck with a B anyway, and the C students wouldn’t have even tried to improve to a B.

Better watch those guys in the Beaver hats....They seem to be right in the middle of a lot of the pro-Hamas idiotism.
I have no understanding what that’s all about. I belong to a Chabad - a group of ultra-Orthodox Hasidim - and they are appalled by the turn against Israel and the pro-Palestinian protests.

Exactly. The ones who like Marxism on the ones who can’t compete. The high-achievers like being rewarded for their efforts and ability.

I’m sure the C students in my classes would have loved a guaranteed B for all. I, on the other hand, earning A’s, would have hated it. What would have happened is that I wouldn’t have worked as hard since I would be stuck with a B anyway, and the C students wouldn’t have even tried to improve to a B.
Odd, in the Soviet system they did not seem concerned with "equal outcomes".....If you did not make the grade you were sent back to the village you came from and the party leader who recommended you lost brownie points.

Wow, hysterics much?

If there is an animosity towards Israel right now, it's because they are slaughtering thousands of innocent Palestinian Civilians.

It would be one thing if the collateral damage was a fraction of the damage they're inflicting against Hamas, but it's not. For every member of Hamas, there are probably dozens of innocent Palestinian women and children killed in the effort.

He must hate gays and women as well. Palestinians kill or imprison gays, and have zero respect for women’s rights.

It would be one thing if the collateral damage was a fraction of the damage they're inflicting against Hamas, but it's not. For every member of Hamas, there are probably dozens of innocent Palestinian women and children killed in the effort.

Then Hamas has a duty to surrender.

Forum List

Back