The invaluable lessons, Trump is teaching America's young!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thou shall not lie.......because Trump is a season professional liar, his credentials are worthless. Now, no matter what he says, what he does, the clouds of suspicion will always follow. You see, kids, once you began a lie, you need another one to cover that lie, than another than another and before you know it...truth becomes obsolete.

I want to thank Trump on behalf of my 9 year old granddaughter...I now know who spilled finger nail polish all over my couch and turned the cushion over. She said she didn't want to grow up being a Trump liar!!

once you began a lie, you need another one to cover that lie, than another than another and before you know it...truth becomes obsolete.
Moreover, done long enough, one, as Trump apparently has, grows to believe one's lies and dwelling, therefore, in a veritable "house of cards" rather than in what truly is.

once you began a lie, you need another one to cover that lie, than another than another and before you know it...truth becomes obsolete.
Moreover, done long enough, one, as Trump apparently has, grows to believe one's lies and dwelling, therefore, in a veritable "house of cards" rather than in what truly is.
Really....What Obama taught our youth was go get a bunch of motherfuckers together and Mob/Rob a CVS store or a Liquor Store.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." Problem is, the senile old orange clown has been lying for decades now, and still cannot get his stories straight.

Thou shall not lie.......because Trump is a season professional liar, his credentials are worthless. Now, no matter what he says, what he does, the clouds of suspicion will always follow. You see, kids, once you began a lie, you need another one to cover that lie, than another than another and before you know it...truth becomes obsolete.

I want to thank Trump on behalf of my 9 year old granddaughter...I now know who spilled finger nail polish all over my couch and turned the cushion over. She said she didn't want to grow up being a Trump liar!!
I'm sure you were always upset as hell every time the first negro president lied to you.

• Banned
Really....What Obama taught our youth was go get a bunch of motherfuckers together and Mob/Rob a CVS store or a Liquor Store.
Oh and now that Trump the Lyin King is in office, our young people are nothing but boys and girl scouts and help little ol ladies across the street....gotcha....and all this in a little over a 100 days. Bitch please!!

• Banned

I'm sure you were always upset as hell every time the first negro president lied to you.

Lets get something, nothing Obama said or did will ever compare to Donald the lyin motherfucker Trump....listen, that bitch lies more than any human being I personally have ever met in my 60 years on this planet, I mean this guy should write another book, call the Art of "what's the big deal"..How to lie your way through life. I'm embarrassed for the guy and so should you be, we all should be.

Oh and now that Trump the Lyin King is in office, our young people are nothing but boys and girl scouts and help little ol ladies across the street....gotcha....and all this in a little over a 100 days. Bitch please!!
Sadly too the Trump campaign has taught us that with skillful enough lying and "drama," literally anyone who is otherwise, and in the dimensions pertinent to being an effective, trustworthy and competent head of state, a veritable idiot can become POTUS. That alone should militate for some drastic changes to the mode and means by which we conduct our democracy and its fundamental processes: voting, elections and electioneering.

• Banned
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." Problem is, the senile old orange clown has been lying for decades now, and still cannot get his stories straight.
I don't think this bitch knows the difference between reality and bullshit. He's the type of guy, who's used compliments and bullshit to get his way in life and gullable people fall for that shit.

Forum List

Back