The interview I just saw on Hannity with the deceased Seattle youths father was one of the most incredible thing all parents should hear.

I did see it & I had tears in my eyes!

I wrote a thread because I didn't see yours...OOPS!

That poor guy! I don't think hannity broke for a commercial the entire hour show.

Everybody should see it!
Here it is. Very powerful and heartbreaking

I have NEVER seen Hannity THAT emotional before. Holy shit!!

I saw it. His son was the one wounded. The rioters attacked the police and EMTs that came to help. After the boy was dead they dropped the body off at the hospital.

How anyone could see this and still vote democrat is a tragedy. It was heartbreaking.

I have no link yet because it just happened.

Did anyone see it??.Hannity didn't even know what hit him.

Anybody know how to get something just played..........................You gotta see this. Has nothing to do with politics.
No. Was watching Tim Lincecum throw his No Hitter (2013). But there is a replay at 10.

This is an absolutely horrific story. But I'm sorry, this IS 100% about politics. I don't give a shit what ya'll think because Democrats need to be called out for this. It's their party that supports ANTIFA and BLM. Democratic mayors and governors are authorizing the rioting. Democrats are calling to defund the police. This is the fault of one party trying to ruin the country so they can blame it on President Trump. Democrats have gone way to far in their quest for power. The country and its citizens are suffering due to their complete inabiltiy to work with the president.

I did see it & I had tears in my eyes!

I wrote a thread because I didn't see yours...OOPS!

That poor guy! I don't think hannity broke for a commercial the entire hour show.

Everybody should see it!
Here it is. Very powerful and heartbreaking

The father should sue the Mayor and city of Seattle, for their part in keeping the police out of the area his son was in.

This is an absolutely horrific story. But I'm sorry, this IS 100% about politics. I don't give a shit what ya'll think because Democrats need to be called out for this. It's their party that supports ANTIFA and BLM. Democratic mayors and governors are authorizing the rioting. Democrats are calling to defund the police. This is the fault of one party trying to ruin the country so they can blame it on President Trump. Democrats have gone way to far in their quest for power. The country and its citizens are suffering due to their complete inabiltiy to work with the president.
Not to mention their failure to Govern. Democrats SUCK. This kid did not have to be murdered. And his story IGNORED.

Boo Hoo, I'm sure it was political and Hannity is a fake. It was about the lack of police, you know about law and order.

I am shocked at you republicans , you seem to care so much, but you guys pick who you boo hoo for.

A 16 years was fatally shot and a 14 year old in critical condition.

Now why doesn't he have their parents on his show. That would really be a tear jerker.

Boo Hoo, I'm sure it was political and Hannity is a fake. It was about the lack of police, you know about law and order.

I am shocked at you republicans , you seem to care so much, but you guys pick who you boo hoo for.

Now why doesn't he have their parents on his show. That would really be a tear jerker.
You are a true peace of shit.

Like I said, boo hoo. I laugh at you trampers. Only because he was on Hannity do you feel sorry for him,
you guys are so predicable it makes me ill. You get to pick who you feel sorry for.

Like I said, boo hoo. I laugh at you trampers. Only because he was on Hannity do you feel sorry for him,
you guys are so predicable it makes me ill. You get to pick who you feel sorry for.
You don’t listen. Period. Obviously you don’t care. We do. We have been screaming it for quite some time. You don’t hear what you don’t want to hear. Period. Full stop.

I have no link yet because it just happened.

Did anyone see it??.Hannity didn't even know what hit him.

Anybody know how to get something just played..........................You gotta see this. Has nothing to do with politics.

I used to think Pinochet was a bad guy but only because in the USA never got to see the ugly face of Communism up close.

^^^ Truer words have never been spoken.

To the Liberal ranfunck referred to as a POS. You are the problem and you are the reason these black kids are murdered. Your side supported CHOP and the riots. CHOP was only going to end one way, with more blacks being murdered.

Why would they be any different than Mr. Anderson? They were all victims that night. Except Mr. Anderson's son was developmentally delayed.

Penelope, what do you not understand? George Floyd was a victim of a police officer and the parents are grieving over their loss. That was real. But his parents were told right away. They knew with certainty is was their son who died. Mr. Anderson has waited weeks and still has not heard from anyone in authority that it was his son that was shot. He went to the hospital and they refused to let him see his sons body to identify it really was him. For weeks he wondered could the kids who told him that his son was murdered could have been wrong.

The nation grieved with the loss of George Floyd. Their was not an ounce of mercy for Mr. Anderson and his family. Both senseless murders. Perhaps it is you who does not understand the human heart. Both young men were black, neither got the care they needed, and both murders were senseless. I'm not picking who I cry for. I cry for both. Why don't you?

Penelope, what do you not understand? George Floyd was a victim of a police officer and the parents are grieving over their loss. That was real. But his parents were told right away. They knew with certainty is was their son who died. Mr. Anderson has waited weeks and still has not heard from anyone in authority that it was his son that was shot. He went to the hospital and they refused to let him see his sons body to identify it really was him. For weeks he wondered could the kids who told him that his son was murdered could have been wrong.

The nation grieved with the loss of George Floyd. Their was not an ounce of mercy for Mr. Anderson and his family. Both senseless murders. Perhaps it is you who does not understand the human heart. Both young men were black, neither got the care they needed, and both murders were senseless. I'm not picking who I cry for. I cry for both. Why don't you?

I feel sorry for any parent that suffers a child death, what about run aways, they can wait for years with no end in sight and not know what happened,
what about the child who is picked up by the stranger, they probably never know what happens to their child.

I feel sorry for any parent that suffers a child death, what about run aways, they can wait for years with no end in sight and not know what happened,
what about the child who is picked up by the stranger, they probably never know what happens to their child.
You are just a pos, Penelope, a real piece of work.

Grow up. Are YOU mourning those deaths or accepting them as collateral damage and thus unimportant?

Forum List

Back