The Intel Letter on Hunter Biden's Laptop - The Fix Was In

Then you lead a sheltered life, asshole. Read something other than Slater and Huffpo (assuming you read at all).
I would rather You post a link to a few of those news in the media of Trans people raping children.

You inferred that it was happening. Show and tell.

Stop smoking pot, fuck head. Either be concerned for your country or get the fuck out.
Empty answer to the fact that there is no proof at all that Hunter Biden did anything Republicans keep suggesting.

He may be indicted, or anything else that may happen, for IRS and the possession of a gun. That is all there is about him for a case. Nothing else.

I would rather You post a link to a few of those news in the media of Trans people raping children.

You inferred that it was happening. Show and tell.
Fuck you, you lazy shit. Peruse the thread. Others have posted links to several of the other news stories. I believe they did this in reply to YOUR ignorant comment. Thus, you should already have them, you stupid bastard.

Empty answer to the fact that there is no proof at all that Hunter Biden did anything Republicans keep suggesting.

He may be indicted, or anything else that may happen, for IRS and the possession of a gun. That is all there is about him for a case. Nothing else.
Stop wasting my time, Mary. You clearly have the IQ of dick.

Fuck you, you lazy shit. Peruse the thread. Others have posted links to several of the other news stories. I believe they did this in reply to YOUR ignorant comment. Thus, you should already have them, you stupid bastard.
2 pages on the thread.

Not one person, besides your post # 1 posted anything proving what you posted.

Let me post what I found about your article again, so that there will be no doubt the qualification of that site to know anything about anything.
------------------

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Yet again, we have a scenario in which the left is pimping some sort of fake narrative. Some of us know it's fake, or at least strongly suspect it. The left says its not, then proceeds to pimp it like its the gospel truth. Then, months or years later, it turns out it was fake after all. Why can't the GOP stop playing along with crooked liars? The letter supporting the proposition that the laptop was "RuShIn dIsinForMashUn" was signed by actual liars and communists (Clapper and Brenan). While it is true that the letter simply stated that they saw a story that comports with Russian propaganda rather than committing to a concrete conclusion that the laptop story was, in fact, Russian propaganda, the very clear import intended by the left to be communicated was that (1) it was, in fact, the result of Russian activity; (2) that the laptop story is fake (it's not); and (3) the Russians are interfering in our elections and the GOP is complicit. None of these intended messages concocted by the Democrat propagandists were true. None of them.

Now we know, as the result of multiple media sources, that the letter was concocted by Anthony Blinkin while he was serving at the State Department (before he was made Secretary AND the Joe Biden campaign. Why was this done? Obviously it was done to fool American voters that the laptop story was fake so as to help the Biden campaign win the 2020 election against Trump. Of course, there were other benefits to the Bidens personally. But the primary point is that a government deep state player was utilizing other deep state players to sign off on a letter that was expressing a fake belief for political purposes. This is not ok. It is election interference, obstruction, abuse of power, fraud, and pure unadulterated sleaze.

The fact that this dirty bastards can do this and still sleep at night is a testament to the fact that they are lower than dog shit and should have no job whatsoever in leadership, politics, or government. This is the kind of personal character usually exhibited by pimps, loan sharks, and thieves. And the Biden gang is full of these types of low-life shit.

And the left will scream Fox News and misinformation.

Yet again, we have a scenario in which the left is pimping some sort of fake narrative. Some of us know it's fake, or at least strongly suspect it. The left says its not, then proceeds to pimp it like its the gospel truth. Then, months or years later, it turns out it was fake after all. Why can't the GOP stop playing along with crooked liars? The letter supporting the proposition that the laptop was "RuShIn dIsinForMashUn" was signed by actual liars and communists (Clapper and Brenan). While it is true that the letter simply stated that they saw a story that comports with Russian propaganda rather than committing to a concrete conclusion that the laptop story was, in fact, Russian propaganda, the very clear import intended by the left to be communicated was that (1) it was, in fact, the result of Russian activity; (2) that the laptop story is fake (it's not); and (3) the Russians are interfering in our elections and the GOP is complicit. None of these intended messages concocted by the Democrat propagandists were true. None of them.

Now we know, as the result of multiple media sources, that the letter was concocted by Anthony Blinkin while he was serving at the State Department (before he was made Secretary AND the Joe Biden campaign. Why was this done? Obviously it was done to fool American voters that the laptop story was fake so as to help the Biden campaign win the 2020 election against Trump. Of course, there were other benefits to the Bidens personally. But the primary point is that a government deep state player was utilizing other deep state players to sign off on a letter that was expressing a fake belief for political purposes. This is not ok. It is election interference, obstruction, abuse of power, fraud, and pure unadulterated sleaze.

The fact that this dirty bastards can do this and still sleep at night is a testament to the fact that they are lower than dog shit and should have no job whatsoever in leadership, politics, or government. This is the kind of personal character usually exhibited by pimps, loan sharks, and thieves. And the Biden gang is full of these types of low-life shit.

it's almost impossible to tell the difference between GOP and Russian propaganda.

2 pages on the thread.

Not one person, besides your post # 1 posted anything proving what you posted.

Let me post what I found about your article again, so that there will be no doubt the qualification of that site to know anything about anything.
------------------

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

GOP's entire propaganda machine is highly questionable.

Nothing? Was it nothing when Musk took Twitter from you? When DeSantis took Disney? When the GOP took the House and are now getting close to indicting Hunter and the Bidens? Was it nothing when SCOTUS took Row v Wade? Was J6 nothing, Jack? Nothing that Florida has banned gay parasdes, saying gay, gay promotion and gay sex change operations for children? Shall I go farther?

Three democrats just left the party to be republicans.

Plenty is happening Jack and a LOT MORE coming down the pike. If nothing was happening, you wouldn't be raging all of the time. But you'll have a lot more to yell about soon.
What reality do you live in, Freaky? Are there unicorns and rainbows there? :auiqs.jpg:
- Musk's Twitter is quickly turning into a dumpster fire.
- DeSantis is being pantsed by Disney on almost a daily basis.
- Gym Jordan and his "committee" can start any investigation they'd like. Nothing will happen.
- I wouldn't close the book on making abortion legal again. That battle ain't over by a long shot. :)
- January 6th was an insurrection. Egged on and organized by your savior, Trump. To keep him in power. At some point, I hope he goes to prison for it. But not before he loses 2024 spectacularly.
- You members of Alt-Right Nation sure do seem to have an obsession with gays, trannies, and sex changes. One would think those were the only beliefs you hold.

Who might those three Democrats be? STATE senators? Nobody gives a shit. What goes around, comes around.

You are the only one raging here. I am just amused at the amount of angst on the right. But I understand. The time of this iteration of "conservative" is almost at its end.
It'll be fun listening to you scream.

- Musk's Twitter is quickly turning into a dumpster fire.
Looks the same to me. In fact, every news story I read ends up linking me to it. Must be that is where all the news is where all the world comes for news.

- Gym Jordan and his "committee" can start any investigation they'd like. Nothing will happen.
Maybe, maybe not. The Biden's are obvious guilty, so I wouldn't exactly brag about that.

- I wouldn't close the book on making abortion legal again.
Hey idiot, abortion isn't illegal. It simply got moved to the control of the individual states now where the people live. If your state 100% outlawed all abortion, then that must be what most of the people there want or you better start calling your congressman. That's DEMOCRACY, Jack, the will of the PEOPLE---- funny how you only support it when it works for you.

- January 6th was an insurrection.
Must be why not one person has been so charged.

Egged on and organized by your savior, Trump.
Meanwhile, Joe Biden couldn't coax an egg out of a hen.

At some point, I hope he goes to prison for it.
Don't hold your breath, dummy.

- You members of Alt-Right Nation sure do seem to have an obsession with gays, trannies, and sex changes.
Yeah, after all, it is just the bodies of children and the mentally ill. Yet it is the democrats obsessed with advancing them as their #1 interest and cause. We didn't even know they were there until you assholes "found" them.

whitehouse-5.jpg

Forum List

Back