Zone1 The infuriating charge of 'racism against white people'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMEN!!

This guy has it spot on.

Leonard Pitts Jr.: The infuriating charge of 'racism against white people'​

Sometimes I wish white people could be Black.

Not forever, mind you. Maybe for just a few weeks like John Howard Griffin, the author of “Black Like Me,” who darkened his skin and traveled the South in 1959. Sometimes, I wish white people could have that experience.

Not so they could feel the sickly apprehension that can accompany a simple traffic stop.

Not so they could feel the indignation of being asked to account for yourself just walking down the street.

Not so they could feel what it’s like when your bank loan is denied, your home appraises for less, your doctor doesn’t take your pain seriously, you don’t get the job, your preschooler gets suspended, the shopkeeper follows you around, you can’t hail a taxi or you wind up in handcuffs, because of the melanin in your skin.

No, I wish white people could be Black so they could know how it feels to deal with all of that — and then hear white people complain how hard they have it.

Weird… I don’t know any white people who actually wish they were Black. Nor do I know any white people that wish any Black person were white…

Equity = Less for straight white men. That is true. Especially when applying to a university.

I do know that you have not accomplished anything. Retired early. Live off the system and agree with Ye and Kyrie that Jews are the spawn of Satan.

At least you had the balls to take me off ignore. Congratulations

None of that is true. And I certainly don't agree with Kanye. Or Kyrie. But you really need to drop the Jew victimhood because your anti black opinion is well documented.

I put you on ignore because you are a waste of my time. And that's why I'm putting you back on ignore.

None of that is true. And I certainly don't agree with Kanye. Or Kyrie. But you really need to drop the Jew victimhood because your anti black opinion is well documented.

I put you on ignore because you are a waste of my time. And that's why I'm putting you back on ignore.
Show one post of “anti black opinion”.
Please.

Meister Dont Taz Me Bro how can a poster call me a blatant racist and say it’s well documented with zero proof? That’s insane. Then he just gets to put me on ignore? Take that feature away from his ass and make him prove what he says. Or else this site is Mickey Mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back